Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

GOLD Lending/Loan from Woody
[Image: b3465d4f391c15fbc0a892a967c39d5e.jpg]

Well after all the complaints from people that cant get gold for (X) I think something like this may work well for you and me.

How does it work? 
I give you gold and you pay back 1.2x within the time I give you. 

Whats the full deal?
You can Pm me about making deals on the % of interest (If we are talking over 2m), the time needed to pay back, etc... 

Example 
If you need 1m for an upgrade and don't have the time to get that 1m I will give you 1m and you pay back 1.2m (1.2x)

People on a loan 

Swaliant - Talking atm

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I need a 100m loan.
(09-06-2018, 04:58 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: I need a 100m loan.

Sure what's the offer

I pay back 120m by todays date in 2025.
Is it normal to pay 20% interest in Australia?
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
What would happen if the person is unable to return the money, or only is able to pay partly?
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden
Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg
Eirene - Choosen Marksman
Elysia - Aventurier
Pandorian Varimeiren - Legio

Lucerne Feuille - Marauder-in-training

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane
(12-06-2018, 05:19 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: I pay back 120m by todays date in 2025.

seems legit. 
(12-06-2018, 07:48 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: Is it normal to pay 20% interest in Australia?

In what area? 
(12-06-2018, 07:52 PM)Slayerplayer Wrote: What would happen if the person is unable to return the money, or only is able to pay partly?
very unlikely I would have taken the offer to begin with, if that was the case.

(12-06-2018, 07:48 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: Is it normal to pay 20% interest in Australia?

Nothing to do with Australia, when you borrow money (from banks in particular) there will be an interest required. Not 20% usually, but that's up to the separate parties to discuss. Interest is to ensure that the loaning party is still maintaining profit from it's services.
(13-06-2018, 05:59 AM)Scarecrow Wrote:

Nothing to do with Australia, when you borrow money (from banks in particular) there will be an interest required. Not 20% usually, but that's up to the separate parties to discuss. Interest is to ensure that the loaning party is still maintaining profit from it's services.

I made this post for the people that want to do an upgrade but in either a rush to finish it or just may not have the time this month to get the (x) amount.

Like I said in the post you can pm me about making a deal. Nothing I said in my post is set in stone.

I sell Leandero for 35m pm me if interested
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia