Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Character Retrieval
Hi I was wondering if i'd be able to transfer my old characters onto a new account?
This is my current ID: 2489628

Thanks!
What account would you like them transferred to?
(22-05-2018, 11:17 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: What account would you like them transferred to?

Sorry mate, i'm new to this whole thing. I played years back and I wanted to retrieve my characters.
What information did you need?
(22-05-2018, 11:39 AM)Bobano Wrote:
(22-05-2018, 11:17 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: What account would you like them transferred to?

Sorry mate, i'm new to this whole thing. I played years back and I wanted to retrieve my characters.

No problem.

If you want a character transfer we will need a new account to transfer the old characters to. If you recently obtained a new Warband key, create a new account by joining any NordInvasion server and register with the code supplied. After that you can use the new character ID to request an account transfer.

If you didn't recently obtained a new Warband key, you could join any server with the name Password_Reset and it will tell you a character name with a new password. The data can be used to login to your old account.
(22-05-2018, 12:07 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(22-05-2018, 11:39 AM)Bobano Wrote:

No problem.

If you want a character transfer we will need a new account to transfer the old characters to. If you recently obtained a new Warband key, create a new account by joining any NordInvasion server and register with the code supplied. After that you can use the new character ID to request an account transfer.

If you didn't recently obtained a new Warband key, you could join any server with the name Password_Reset and it will tell you a character name with a new password. The data can be used to login to your old account.

Thanks mate, I have a new account, and I made the Password_Reset character so I'm able to log into my account on the NordInvasion website, but when I go into a server the only character available/that I can see is my newly made character, none of the old ones. But the old characters show up on my character page, so it's recognising I have them, but they won't show up in-game?
Try creating a new character in game with the same name as one of the characters in your character page Smile
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:
[Image: giphy.gif]

(23-05-2018, 01:26 AM)DagBoy Wrote: Try creating a new character in game with the same name as one of the characters in your character page Smile

Worked a treat, thank you mate!