Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Guards of the Silverhorn [EU][TAG: GOTS][Level 35+][server GOTS_Hard]
And now one Scottish guy! Huzzah
Posted an application on your forum.
as in application, try later when you will have 35+ level Smile
(30-01-2012, 06:36 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: as in application, try later when you will have 35+ level Smile

It would be nice if you posted that somewhere...
Concerning the drop list, I doubt Knights drop the obsidian axe , unless you got one yourself from one (since 3.0).  You might wanna change to Warlord/Commander Smile
(30-01-2012, 10:19 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Concerning the drop list, I doubt Knights drop the obsidian axe , unless you got one yourself from one (since 3.0).  You might wanna change to Warlord/Commander Smile

we have enough obsidian axes, from knights(when they still was dropping it), and some from buying. same with fendish bows(i should update docpage - we have maybe 3 F. bows - all of them bought)

and we have Ancient Greatsword, wich Letho dropped Big Grin

now we try to drop new items like this greatsword/etc. so we play hardmode only

Quote:It would be nice if you posted that somewhere...
before we was telling it on TS. so yes, i will update description
Your Age: 16
NI Nickname: AT_bob
NI Level: 35
NI Classes: Sergant
NI SubClasses/level: Blacksmith Lvl 7/tinkerer
are you behave well?: i would like to think so, i mean i have never insulted or shamed anyone else and i thinik of myself as a fair gamer, so yes.
Do you have microphone?: yes
i want to join because i love this mod and i want to make it better by joining thr clan/house GOTS. I like a lot of the people in the house and i think i will fit in well witht he house.
Furthermore i have been playing on eyour surver GOTS Normal 2 i think it is and on hard mode and i have seen you guys work as a team and to good affect, i want to be apart of that.
Tongue

[Image: 290pm6s.jpg]
GOTS is no longer recruiting new members. Im sorry
Too bad , i was interested  :'(