Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official NA Hard Event
I am hosting a Official NA Hard only Event on Tuesday June 26th

[Image: blu_1530054000.png]

Time:
7:00 PM EDT
4:00 PM PDT
12:00 PM BST
1:00 AM CEST
2:00 AM EEST
9:00 AM AEST

How to apply?
There is no need to apply, however, people who state they are coming, by posting in this thread, have first right to the event.

Rules
Normal game rules apply here

Remember to have fun and play fair.
And please don't try to get me to change the mode from the one listed on this page

Questions
Feel free to post in this thread or PM me.

Hope to see you at the event!
I'll be there
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I'll be late if I'm there at all.
No one showed
I am not going to be hosting anymore of these for quite some time
(27-06-2018, 12:25 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: No one showed

Game is dead man.
(27-06-2018, 12:25 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: No one showed

Maybe not do a NA event, you also can choose times that are more friendly for the EU and AU people Big Grin For example i did my events at 20:30 CET and i had NA and EU people that showed up Smile

These were the times:
[Image: bla_1527877800.png]
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Yeah, I don't think people like to play all night in the middle of the week, as some of us are working, studying, etc. Think of better days (like friday) and better times (look at zocki's post).
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Some of us are working/going to school, the last NA events i attented to had atleast a population of 50% (EU ppl). Since AU and NA are kinda dead i think its better to just do 1 at the weekends or friday evening.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(27-06-2018, 10:11 AM)Faravin Wrote: Some of us are working/going to school, the last NA events i attented to had atleast a population of 50% (EU ppl). Since AU and NA are kinda dead i think its better to just do 1 at the weekends or friday evening.

AU is not dead mate, come on the important ones still play. As the AU spokesperson, I would like to say this is bullsh**. This is blasphemy!
Rupturers - 17/6/18
Wulfsbane - 10/8/18
Rupturers - 14/06/19
Tempest - 26/06/2021 <3 Never

[Image: giphy.gif]
Some NA people can't do events at EU times...
There is a reason why I have never hosted a EU event and it's because I have stuff that I do in the day time
If someone else wants to try hosting weekly EU events they can but there is no way I can do that