Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Normal_EU4
Just got banned for breaking a cade because everyone was standing on my one. This community is a pile of shit.
This doesn't exactly make me want to take your report very seriously...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I can't take anyone seriously on this mod if I get banned when people are purposely pissing me off.
I'm going to need a little more information from you if you want me to take your seriously (I can sense this going on for a while).

Details, man! Who banned you, why exactly (I doubt it was for standing on a cade if "everyone was doing it"), and when?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Alright. Literally 10 minutes ago. I was kicked for breaking a cade that was kinda in the way on a bridge. I admit, I was acting a bit cocky, but the cade was actually in the way. I came back on, map changed, I went to go and put my cade down, there was 1 to my left being put down as well, I was trying to construct mine, someone stood on it for a tiny bit, cancelled it. Then I tried again and someone stood right on top of it for ages and looked at me. So I broke the other one. Is that REALLY enough to get me banned? Someone called Suspicious something banned me.
Ok Firstly we were on the new outskirts and Zytos here was running around destroying the deployable barricades people were using, I warned him to stop doing it.... he laughed at me
After spawn comes around people place more deployable shields and what does zytos do? destroy them consequently leading to me kicking him, after 30 seconds he rejoins laughing and giving some small grief,
after we wiped on that map we started building a new setup in hidden cave, he placed his normal barricade only to have people stand on it telling him he is building it in the wrong position, right away he ran over to the other cades being built and destroyed the boxes leading to me temp banning him.
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(24-01-2013, 09:29 AM)Zytos link Wrote: Just got banned for breaking a cade because everyone was standing on my one. This community is a pile of shit.

people were playing correctly and as a team before you decided to run in... your talking about yourself here i think
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(24-01-2013, 09:50 AM)Benschie link Wrote: he placed his normal barricade only to have people stand on it telling him he is building it in the wrong position
No one said anything before I broke the other cade.
(24-01-2013, 09:54 AM)Zytos link Wrote: [quote author=Benschie link=topic=9274.msg75771#msg75771 date=1359021036]
he placed his normal barricade only to have people stand on it telling him he is building it in the wrong position
No one said anything before I broke the other cade.
[/quote]
Also the cade was already placed. So why waste the cade?
(24-01-2013, 09:53 AM)Benschie link Wrote: [quote author=Zytos link=topic=9274.msg75759#msg75759 date=1359019744]
Just got banned for breaking a cade because everyone was standing on my one. This community is a pile of shit.

people were playing correctly and as a team before you decided to run in... your talking about yourself here i think
[/quote]
Actually no. I'm one of the nicest people on this community, hate to brag, but that was the one time I felt like being a bit of a dick. I help out the new players, tell them how to play, give them some items to try out, stop them from dying etc. Most high levels are grumpy as hell, always getting mad at 'little redshirts ruining things'.