Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

scammed of mat's
would like to report being scammed out of 20k and 2 bearfur.

i understand that there has to be an element of trust when trading and i feel that this unwritten agreement has been violated.

both parties in trade had put up all mat's being traded , him putting 30HM and me 20k and 2 bearfur , i click accept trade as all is well , then as you can tell he removed his 30 hm and accepted leaving me out off pocket with no hm.
i can tell i have been scammed as he instantly kicked me from house.

I believe the account he was using was purely a trading alt as it was in a small house containing very few players which means it may be hard to track the bugger down Sad

Players name is Swadian_knight , he operates under the forum name Klaus.

i understand i may never see my mats or gold again and that's fine , i just don't want the little thief to get away with it and potentially do it to someone else.

Thank you for your time
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
I had lovely problems with the same player earlier this week. Seems he has not learnt his lesson; player banned. I will return your items to you.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thankyou Hypernoma Smile
DB_King - Lvl 52 Commando Hybrid
DB_King_Pikey - Lvl 52 Marauder
DB_King_Tossa - Lvl 49 Sharpshooter
DB_King_Sniper - Lvl 49 Sniper

One day, you'll get that drop... Keep telling yourself Wink
Thankyou for that almost godlike response time Smile
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
(24-01-2013, 06:10 PM)Felch link Wrote:Thankyou for that almost godlike response time Smile

Need your character ID number bud. Send either hyper or myself a PM.