Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Ruins of Azgad
(05-09-2018, 10:52 PM)Rydell Wrote: Really cool looking map, I really like the spot for archers.

6:15 IS THIS MY BRAZIER?

YES  Smile
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
[Image: you-sir-have-a-good-taste.jpg]
Guess who's back?
Just some general observations:
-the map is rather small and most of the map wont be used
-single shielder/cade gap on the ruinied building is where people will camp
-nord ranged will generally camp around that building and people will have to charge out to deal with them or let 2-3 ranged slowly pick at them in dangerous peeking spots
-no other viable cade area/other cade area in general

Overall seems like a very easy, farmable map and with that very small entrance, minimal damage to cades or shielder with 1 bot attacking while the rest are stuck and being shot in the back by ranged
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
looks fine to me, keep up the good work Coco we need guys to step up and do more maps!!!

Also its NI it is kinda farming, you farm for gold mats Loots, easy well has it been tested yet with a full team or not yet been put in for that type of testing? to me maybe could be some work to it but wont know till its tested with a full team?
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

New cading area, Church Courtyard with a graveyard featuring Rydell's new Gravestone 1 2 and 3 models.

https://imgur.com/a/QTkJos0

The map is working very nicely, 2-3 cading spots. Anvils are in spots forcing the shielders to be active. etc.. etc.. You know..... mapping edicate  Smile
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
*etiquette
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

Nice.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
This additional area is an improvement. However, I'm still concerned over that original area you had with thin stairs and a 1 shielder gap. Was that changed?

I do maps btw lol
(06-11-2018, 02:45 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: This additional area is an improvement. However, I'm still concerned over that original area you had with thin stairs and a 1 shielder gap. Was that changed?

Slightly, but only to improve the AI pathing

Here it is, you think it needs to be a little widened? 
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
What I expect people will do is have 1 shielder (or barricades) stand at the top of the stairs while the range pepper the nords as they try to get up a slim stairway with1 or 2 bots at most attacking either the cades or the shielders and not use that area in your screenshot spoiler or potentially that whole new area you made

I do maps btw lol