Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Chosen marksman xbows (Elegant)
I want to draw your attention to the Elegant crossbow. I've noticed that he can't knock the enemy down. I don't know if it's meant to be, or just forgotten by the developers, but it could be a good feature of crossbows blocked for the CM. Starting with Elegant and ending with Deadshot.

P.S.: And I think elegant too beautiful and cool for the basic crossbow CM. And if I had my way I would make a legendary crossbow from his model :> Or even a homemade crossbow for CM
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
There is a crossbow based on the elegant in the game somewhere, it is called “Swadian Crossbow“ if I recall correctly. This shouldn't be a major spoiler since it has been in there for quite a while now; I'll provide a picture soon-ish.
I can also only agree on Ken's suggestion, hero classes are meant to emphasize a certain game mechanic and/or playstyle which is exactly what this proposal would do (it may also make CM more attractive by filling the gap until Big Shot).

EDIT: Here we go
I would say first fix the knock down then maybe do this
Right now the knock down really does not work as the bots still shot when on the ground
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...t+crossbow

the idea is not new

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Yes, I raised the issue of the damage to Elegant, I also proposed a recharge button for the repeater. And I'm really glad that the developers have paid attention to it. But these were old ideas, but now the idea is to allow the CM to knock its crossbows off its feet. To make this their feature

I also suggested that the PC install its shield as a shelter, and let all crossbowmen use their shields, but unfortunately only the Tower shield can be installed in this way ((((
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
I think this would be a great idea, but i also agree with Sir Baron, the knockdown needs to be fixed before adding more xbows with the ability.
Hi, I'm Joseph_Smithy and I approve this message.

Big Grin Big Grin
I would have said that CM's "feature" was to have the Highest damaging Xbows in game
Which also happen to be the highest damaging weapons in game

All in all I would not be opposed to this but I would rather have knockdown work before it becomes the class feature as you put it
At least with the Tower Shield the placing works right for that shield even if it's not on any others
(25-07-2018, 07:45 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I would have said that CM's "feature" was to have the Highest damaging Xbows in game

All in all I would not be opposed to this but I would rather have knockdown work before it becomes the class feature as you put it
At least with the Tower Shield the placing  works right for that shield even if it's not on any others

I agree. Knockdown is more annoying than useful right now (sniper laying on the ground and shooting you in the same moment)
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(25-07-2018, 08:19 PM)PioPio Wrote:
(25-07-2018, 07:45 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I would have said that CM's "feature" was to have the Highest damaging Xbows in game

At least with the Tower Shield the placing  works right for that shield even if it's not on any others

I agree. Knockdown is more annoying than useful right now (sniper laying on the ground and shooting you in the same moment)
Right
But it's even worse with say Odin or Loke
Knockdown effect should be fixed in the next patch.
I don't do stats, so I don't know what will happen with that.