Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buff Severance
I recently had the pleasure of getting a Severance, and I couldn't help but notice a big omission - the Severance doesn't have a bonus against shields in the throwing mode. I can't tell you that I'm happy to have them because Severance is VHTA in its essence. Can you imagine VHTA being sold for 15m? And for 25m? 

Please add a bonus against the shields in the throwing mode for Severance
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Agreed, I have used my set on all modes and frankly they feel very underwhelming. Comparing them to DB and angon*

Bonus against Shields would help make them more viable imo
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Agreed. It's kinda tradition axes have bonus against shields.
buff the whole game not just severance lol
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
so you're saying because you own an item which isn't all that great it should be buffed? I love how you use testimonials as evidence that they're bad, but there is no reason that they should be the best new legendary, or no reason that they should even be better than VHTA.

~ TerrorBite

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
When I played crossbowmen, crossbow problems cut my eyes, so I asked to pay attention to it. And I have not seen since then any Chosen marksman, who had complained to the elegant crossbow, after that raised the damage. Or a repeaterman who doesn't like the ability to reload a repeater.

Of course it may give the impression that I just want the best legendary item, due to complaints on the forum, but that's not true. The truth is, I can't pay attention to the problems of the Jugernaut or the Marauder, for example, just because I don't have such characters and I don't know how to play them. I can't know their problems. But I have Severance and I see his problem. Do you know why it should be better than VHTA? Just because it's legendary. And now, Malice has a bonus against shields and even throwing Volcanic knives have a bonus against shields. Read again: knives have a bonus against shields. Knives, not axes. Knives, Carl
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam