Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTC arbalest
please please someone craft this beast for me, I have all the mats and everything!
Been working months to get all these mats and finally have them so someone please help me out here and make this beauty for me. Cheers Big Grin
I can craft it for you.  Send me your ID and I'll send a house invite for trading.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(26-01-2013, 05:52 AM)Kip link Wrote: I can craft it for you.  Send me your ID and I'll send a house invite for trading.

ok sounds good Big Grin My ID and name is just CrossbowPudophile
Do you charge anything to actually craft it for me?
I need your player ID number for the invite.  It is shown in the upper-right corner of your character page.

I do not charge for crafting.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
2435192 ok here sorry, last time i was playing this only a name was needed. thank you so much Smile
THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 Big GrinD
Glad to help.