Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Zweihander VS Sentry
I think that for a population zweihanders come into balance, you need to make it more attractive. Is it true what would happen if his DMG went up to 9? Will it bring an imbalance? Perhaps it will serve as compensation for too narrow a specialty. After all, except the two-handed he has nothing, he can not throw or shoot. Imagine that when zweihander appears on the server, all the pikemen will give him a place.
he could be chosen marksman among crossbowmen, warden among archers. But he's just a boy who can bring some cool things to the server, the role can end if there is already pikemen, jugernaut and of course sentry (sarcasm about sentry)
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Zwei
Survive jotne attacks through shielder
Survive thors chosen.... odins chosen w13 rag

Sentry
I get oneshot through my shielder or chamber oneshot while im slashing basically by everything.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(30-07-2018, 12:39 PM)Coconut Wrote: Zwei
Survive jotne attacks through shielder
Survive thors chosen.... odins chosen w13 rag

Sentry
I get oneshot through my shielder or chamber oneshot while im slashing basically by everything.
And this is why as a shielder I would take a Zwei over a Sentry any day
Not to offend any Sentry's out there but I have watched them get one shot time and time again well a Zwei just takes the hit gets a heal and is back to slashing
I would also like to point out that the armor difference is much bigger then people seem to think here
With the Zwei top housecrafted being 77 and Sentry being 52
Also with gloves Zwei adds 12 and Sentry adds 10