Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Support reset
Hey,  
I reset my support on my account (Elodin_MP, ID: 2519701). 
I did this on my tablet. Then I wanted to select Engineer and unlocked the first Tier. The website reloaded, I looked on my support skill and medic was ulocked again. 
I think it happened a bug where my tablet thought I was clicking on another point on the screen, cause of the scrolling of mobile devices. 
I dont want to spend 50k again to reset my support skill, so I just want to ask if any admin can reset it?

Kind regards, 
Elodin
Give me your ID I can give you 50k.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/84824488
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(29-07-2018, 08:06 PM)GreenShadow Wrote: Give me your ID I can give you 50k.

Ty for you offer Big Grin
my ID is : 2519701
Ok I had used the gold from Shadow but its the same thing on the Computer
I have clicked on engeenir but it have activated medic skill again
I have spend now 100k and i didnt want to spend more.
Can any Admin help me :/

Kind regards
Elodin
I have not been able to replicate receiving medic when clicking on engineer. I've manually reset your support class. Could you try again now?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(30-07-2018, 10:30 PM)Kip Wrote: I have not been able to replicate receiving medic when clicking on engineer.  I've manually reset your support class.  Could you try again now?

Its happend again. :/ I dont know the problem.
Which browser did you use on your computer when selecting the support class?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(31-07-2018, 05:17 PM)Kip Wrote: Which browser did you use on your computer when selecting the support class?

Google Chrome
But on the tablet i use Silk browser
I still haven't been able to reproduce that on my browser.  I've reset your support again.  Is this what the options look like for you? And you are clicking the upper "Unlock Class" link?
(31-07-2018, 09:57 PM)Kip Wrote: I still haven't been able to reproduce that on my browser.  I've reset your support again.  Is this what the options look like for you?  And you are clicking the upper "Unlock Class" link?
I tried it on another browser (Internet Explorer) and it worked.
But I wasn't able to find the problem with Chrome...