Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159
I think this is a very good idea to help balance things out between Inf and range. I like playing my inf class but always struggled with the lack of survivability. As it is now as inf you either have to hide behind the cades, spam heal, use someone else's range weapon which you lack the skill with, or charge and possibly spend half the run dead.

The exception is if you have a very good spam healer, but sometimes that even is not enough. Having a small amount of HP that regenerates outside of combat would help with this. Even if it is just one more hit I allows you the ability to retreat and hopefully survive longer.

If the community does not like the idea of making it so inf can play effectively and they want the mod to be mostly ranged focus then I recommend a buff to all inf heros to have good range skills with all of the ranged weapons. That way they can effectively pick up the ranged weapons and use them, making them an everything class but a master of none.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159 - by captain_floofy - 08-08-2018, 04:30 PM