Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159
(08-08-2018, 12:29 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 12:22 PM)Julia. Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 11:59 AM)Forward Wrote: Facerolling Ragnarok as Commando is OP as hell imho. With heal spam infantry team will be unkillable. It was fair when low skill-ceiling classes were better on easy modes and suck on hard ones, with such changes it would make no sense to play anything else, as they will outperform any ranged class on any game mode.
There are a lot of M&B mods focused on melee/cavalry combat and it's completely OK for NI being ranged-oriented, there is no shame for it, and I like balance as it is now.

If I understood correctly its an additional health. If so, I guess its meant to not be healable by medics rather than overtime. If so, once that additional health is gone in melee once, inf will have the same health as atm (until regenerated out of combat).

Correct me if I am wrong Kaas.

Correct.

If this is how it works, will the temporary health be expended first or the base health? Or as a corollary, can an Infantry character only be healed by med kits after they have tapped into the base health.

e.g. You have B base hp and T temporary hp, you take a hit for H ({B, T, H ∈ N | H < T}), can you or can you not heal that H points of damage? Or can the H points of damage only be healed by the regeneration?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159 - by Malong - 09-08-2018, 03:29 PM