Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159
(13-08-2018, 02:44 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(13-08-2018, 02:03 PM)Leandero Wrote: What about hybrid's? I know they are very rare these days (as they should be!) but when will this mechanic kick in? From the first tier of inf or at t4/5? Also would this feature make it into the next patch? Would be great I'd say Smile

I think we'll have to deal with all kinds of loopholes if we make this accessible for all infantry tiers. I'd rather give them to the hero classes

I don't think this feature will make it in the next patch as the stable features are currently merged into our development branch and therefor ready for testing. Adding this feature will require some balancing which will sadly take up too much time, but who knows, maybe there is enough time to get this ready as well.

Thank you for the reply, T5 sounds good for this feature.

Gues it all depends on how much extra time is needed, we've been waiting for a patch for some time now. But I'd rather wait for a patch than have a broken patch. (As far as you can fix things with the Mount and Blade engine hehe.)
SteamProfile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159 - by Leandero - 13-08-2018, 03:39 PM