Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Tower shield - Not sure where to post it
Good evening,

its half an year already that i bought Tower shield. I didnt play for some time cause of studying and work at all. Now when i wanted to check NI, i didnt find my Tower shield in my equipment.

Also, my house doesnt work anymore, says: This house has gone bankrupt because they failed to pay their taxes. Any way to fix it ??

My ID: 2503751

Best regards,

Mike of Bohemia
It was replaced by the Noble Bastion in players' inventories.
(10-08-2018, 03:52 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: It was replaced by the Noble Bastion in players' inventories.

Ah thats it......and explanation why ? I bought tower shield for his appearance. Paid much to have it, now i got som noble shit which i wont use at all.
Tower Shield was moved to the Pavise class. The players with a Tower Shield in their inventories were compensated with a Noble Bastion, which is usable by Sharpshooter.
(10-08-2018, 03:56 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Tower Shield was moved to the Pavise class. The players with a Tower Shield in their inventories were compensated with a Noble Bastion, which is usable by Sharpshooter.

Alright, is there a way to get my old tower shield back and give out that noble bastion ? Like i said, i wont rly use that shield anymore now, bought tower shield only for his appearance. For now its waste of money.
You could always try to buy one.
Other than that there are no ways to obtain it.
(10-08-2018, 04:06 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: You could always try to buy one.
Other than that there are no ways to obtain it.

I just said that i lost my tower shield for some shit looking noble shield and ur saying to buy tower shield again ? no sense in it. Can i get atleast money that i spent for tower shield back and so you can take your noble bastion out of my inventory ? :Big Grin

What u guys did by changing ours shields is just pure shit. Wasted 5 miliones ? cant remember.
Players have been the victim of item and stat changes before, you are no exception to that. Like all the others, no refunds have been given.
Best thing you could try is to sell the Noble Bastion, seeing you are no fan of it, and attempt to buy a Tower Shield.
(10-08-2018, 04:23 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Players have been the victim of item and stat changes before, you are no exception to that. Like all the others, no refunds have been given.
Best thing you could try is to sell the Noble Bastion, seeing you are no fan of it, and attempt to buy a Tower Shield.

Looks like. Thanks for info anyway
same shit shield here.
i would prefer have tower shield restricted for pavise only instead of noble bastion