Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Cant seem to login to character page
Coming back to NI, I managed to log into my forums account and from what I can remember, the login credentials for the forums are the same for the character page login screen (except using character name as username), I tried login in with different character names and same password but nothing is coming out of it.

Would like to get back into this amazing mod asap so any help is appreciated.ç

Edit: realised this shouldve gone under Account issues but its already here so Tongue
Do you still require help retrieving your account?
I see that character ID 2488249, has been accessed a couple of hours ago.
(15-08-2018, 08:02 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Do you still require help retrieving your account?
I see that character ID 2488249, has been accessed a couple of hours ago.

Yes, im still trying to log into the character id accout page (whatever you call it) but I assume somehow that the password isnt right yet I've reset my password about 3 times yesterday doing tests and such. It could be an issue that I can't fix so if you could check it out that'd help.

Regarding the character ID 2488249 being accessed is probably me playing the character on NI which was no issue but my issue is logging into the character stat page.

Thanks for your attention, hopefully something can be done.
What account name are you trying to login with?
(15-08-2018, 03:14 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: What account name are you trying to login with?

I've tried a few, JAILWARDEN, Hero_,Hero_III   those, I also used Duck_Pike which i used for forums login but its not a character name i use anymore so ;/

Legendary Drops: None :O
(15-08-2018, 04:31 PM)Hero_ Wrote:
(15-08-2018, 03:14 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: What account name are you trying to login with?

I've tried a few, JAILWARDEN, Hero_,Hero_III   those, I also used Duck_Pike which i used for forums login but its not a character name i use anymore so ;/
Hello Hero_

Try logging in as "Spoon".

Regards,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(15-08-2018, 04:38 PM)Nka19 Wrote:

Hello Hero_

Regards,
Nka19
Seems "Spoon" isn't working, And I changed the forum password recently to see if it would work afterwards but nothing changed. Am I missing something here? Is the forum Account's Password not the same as the character login password?

Once again thanks for your efforts.

(15-08-2018, 05:13 PM)Hero_ Wrote:

Hello Hero_

Regards,
Nka19
Seems "Spoon" isn't working, And I changed the forum password recently to see if it would work afterwards but nothing changed. Am I missing something here? Is the forum Account's Password not the same as the character login password?

Passwords are different for in-game and forum, To make sure you got the right password for in-game character, enter any server with the name "Password_Reset" it should provide you with your login details.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(15-08-2018, 05:16 PM)Nka19 Wrote:
(15-08-2018, 05:13 PM)Hero_ Wrote:

Hello Hero_

Regards,
Nka19

Passwords are different for in-game and forum, To make sure you got the right password for in-game character, enter any server with the name "Password_Reset" it should provide you with your login details.

AH!! Thank you so much I remember that feature now, I know what to do from here on out thanks you guys so much for your help! I shouldn't have any more issues once i get that done. Thanks!