Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What infantry hero spec should I go?
I like the look of the Jugg, but from what people have said the better ones to go for is the Zweihander and the Royal Guard. What do you guys think of the Jugg compared to the other specs?
What do you want to be?

A shielder/afk
1h/throwing
2h
Tank

No hero is a bad hero just some get picked more often

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(17-08-2018, 11:51 AM)Woody Wrote: What do you want to be?

A shielder/afk
1h/trowing
2h
Tank

No hero is a bad hero just some get picked more often

Honestly I want a to be a bit of everything. The thing that appealed to me about the Jugg is that it's extremely tanky. And is ok in both of the other stats. Where as the Shielder and 2H seem to be very focused. Most of the time it seems to be that archers just block the way with barricades whilst melee sit back and wait for the heavier waves.
I personally play Legio most of my time, you are ranged aka able to do sth if there is everything caded off. You can jump in and shield if nessecary and charge with the best 1h skill possible. The best possible helmet is somewhere around 0.5m-1m. The Zwei Helmets are around 3m, RG 10m+ and Jugg like 20-25m (dont kill me if the pricces are wrong, please :c).
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Like Julia says, Legio is very versatile and you can still get lots of kills even if it's caded off.
Is there a problem? Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, and you just choose to make your choice and do not listen to anyone.
I have both Legio and the Royal guard and play them depending on my mood.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam