Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

RealHigh and Superman
Thirtieth of January 2013, about 5:30pm. Superman was deliberately leaping in front of players to make them kill themselves by hitting him, this was done to my House captain BLooD_Keller, aswell as myself using my commando (BLooD_Critical, House master). Realhigh then began to insult and threaten to report us, for simply telling Superman to stop acting like that. I fear he still may attempt to report us, and I assume it will contain lies and maybe even photoshopped screenshots involving me and Keller, since he said he was taking screenshots when there was nothing bad being done on our part.
I see all these Swadian Hopes and Butchers, and I think 'I wish I had a frying pan'
I should also point out that I did not think of getting a screenshot of Superman's jumping, though I should have. When he was doing that it was just a major nuisance, Realhigh's rudeness was what has prompted this report.
I see all these Swadian Hopes and Butchers, and I think 'I wish I had a frying pan'
I can back this up, I told Superman to stop acting like he was, and if he was going to continue, he should leave the server. Realhigh said something along the lines of ' YOU CAN'T TELL HIM WHAT TO DO, HOW DARE YOU, YOU HAVE NOT AUTHORITY OVER HIM, I'M GONNA REPORT YOU IF YOU KEEP BEING SO BOSSY ' ( Keep in mind that is paraphrased ) We then got in a argumant about it ( Critical, Realhigh and I ) where we reasoned with him with all our power, and he, possibly taking this as a personal affront said he would take this threat to the next level, and that we should check the forum in a few days. I'm not a bitter person, and I don't particularly want any of them reported, I just want to protect our reputation, incase he reports us.
TSL Captain

[TSL]_Keller
[TSL]_Keller_Pikeman
[TSL]_Keller_Xbowman
[TSL]_Keller_Sergeant

Legendaries:

Worm Bane: 27/3/2016
Ailadrodd: 11/06/2016