Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report on BlooD_Keller & BlooD_Critical
Today from about 4:00PM EST-5:40PM EST two players named BlooD_Keller and BlooD_Critical joined NI_Normal_AU1 and began to; disrespect, grief, spam swear, impersonate the role of an admin and possibly hacking

Recount : I went onto NI_Normal_AU1 around 4ish and started playing by myself, a few minutes later a played named BlooD_Keller joined the server. I don't really know keller and critical all that much so I treated Keller as i normally would. He began to act a bit cocky and some more people joined. It was pretty much smooth sailing for a few rounds before a player named Superman began to wander infront of Keller (Critical was on at this time). Keller began to rage as he had lost half hp which is understandable but he went a bit over the top. Overtime he began to hurl massive 'Captain Capslock" sentences full on vulgar at Superman and I (I was backing up Superman, admittedly Super was being a BIT trollsy but Keller just went over the top). I told Keller to keep it clean but he persisted in well, basically spamming swears. Next map (about 5:30 onwards) Keller and Critical had their "feathers" all ruffled up and Critical began to say he was an admin and that he'd kick Superman, to which I then asked Ragnash via Steam if Critical was an Admin, Ragnash said "No" so I told Critical that he was, well, full of crap. Keller meanwhile was continually raging and spamming swears. When I told Crit that REAL admins say he wasn't an Admin Critical said
Quote:hackings more fun than being an admin, i reckon
[Image: 6803528576A745FFCF0DE78057C5B90830212A8B] I told them several times to stop swearing and basically just quit it or else i'd report and after another few minutes of their bs I told them I was going to report them and promptly left.

This is sort of off topic but I do believe that one of them does infact hack. In this screenshot you will see me saying "I like to lick small children"[Image: 75B97F9DEB14B888AE375AA070B8BFE0919FAE1A], now, please don't laugh this is serious, but I DID NOT say that. Also, earlier today my friend (Weiner) was made to say something in-game when he didn't and he began to be glitched around the map, and I quote "to the max", Keller and Critical were present at the time.

I do admit I swore back at these guys but frankly my temper ran short with them, i'm also aware that they put up a feeble report against Superman and I.

Another screenie just for kicksĀ  Wink
[Image: 6AEC5DD94F8CD01742FA444F0817A059CBA34960]

Ok, I would like to defend myself in this situation. Firstly, I am sorry that I went over the edge with swearing, but I was not aware that there was any rules that prevented vulgarity. ( If there was I appologise to all that were offended by my language ) Secondly, this IS NOT, the full thing, I said something along the lines of ( this is not exact ) ' WHERE IS THERE A RULE ABOUT SWEARING, HOW DARE YOU EXACT YOUR MORALS ON ME, 'I completely stand by this, what he DID, manage to include ( probably by accident ) is Critical repremanding me for my language, Crit also ADMITTED, that he was not a admin, and that he was joking around, it was completely wrong to do so, but he DID, appologise. Thirdly, you can see at one point, I told Critical he was defending on the wrong side and Superman said ' LOL ' mocking him. He also called Critical a ' Admin wannabe ' and he mocked us the entire time. And lastly, Superman mocked everyone on the server, even when Realhigh threatened to report US, he admitted his wrong behaviour by laughing at this and saying ' PLEASE, KICK ME, I'M SO SCARED. ' I do not feel I did ANYTHING, wrong, I did not break rules, I did not cheat, I did not lie, I appologise for my language ( but I was incredibly offended by a actual threat, by someone who had already called my clan bullshit )I was abused by another player ( doo-meister forgets to include Superman actually KILLED, Critical by jumping infront of him ) and I defended myself from doo-meister the entire time. UPDATE: Superman said ' PLEASE KICK ME ' it is completely obvious he was trolling, not just a ' bit ' as doo-meister states.
TSL Captain

[TSL]_Keller
[TSL]_Keller_Pikeman
[TSL]_Keller_Xbowman
[TSL]_Keller_Sergeant

Legendaries:

Worm Bane: 27/3/2016
Ailadrodd: 11/06/2016

Ok, this is just awful. I did not realise that there was text between the screenshots, and I would like to say that I have not, or am not now, had anything to do with cheating, I do not condone it, and I DID NOT, hack Weiner's account in fact I like Weiner, I'm not sure what he would say but I consider him, and many others friends of mine, I would like to also mention weiner was getting massive ping spikes at the time ( Up to 200 ) and this was almost definitely the cause also ( and this is the kicker ) Critical was not online until the very game he got reported for, so it could've only been me in the server with him.
TSL Captain

[TSL]_Keller
[TSL]_Keller_Pikeman
[TSL]_Keller_Xbowman
[TSL]_Keller_Sergeant

Legendaries:

May I just say, that reference to a Weiner thing has nothing to do with me whatsoever. I wasn't online earlier. I don't even wake up until 1pm. Secondly, Keller was reprimanded by me for the swearing, as he so states. I do not like to hear people swear, and made this clear. My claim at being an admin was merely an attempt (and a bad one, at that) to stop Superman's ridiculous, irritating and fatal (for our characters, anyway) behaviour by threatening him with a kick. I did come clean afterwards and admit i was not an admin. The name impersonation thing is something i discovered by accident. And while i do count it as a hack, it is by no means a malevolent one, and is normally used by myself to have a laugh, as with the 'I like to lick small children' message. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- When I said hacking was fun, i merely meant parlour tricks like that.

*Edited out how to do this name impersonation, developers are aware of it, don't need others learning it.
I see all these Swadian Hopes and Butchers, and I think 'I wish I had a frying pan'
You could have just shut up at ANY time, the both of you. The fact that you continued to "poke" Superman into reacting was just sad, and quite frankly pathetic. Also tampering with the game itself to make me say things (which you have done numerous times) is even worse than what Superman did to you. Do not try to justify yourself

Cheers
We did not continue to ' poke ' Superman, and may I say, he insulted YOU, many times during the screenshots as well, he also provoked everyone exclaiming he didn't care what we did, who cares, and ' KICK ME. ' You also claimed that we BOTH, used the hack despite only Critical having knowledge of it. I would also like to state that it is deliciously ironic that someone with the comment ' "Oh shit oh fuck oh shit oh fuck oh SHUCK OH FIT"-DoomLord124 ' Below EVERY SINGLE ONE, of their posts, would redicule others on swearing?
TSL Captain

[TSL]_Keller
[TSL]_Keller_Pikeman
[TSL]_Keller_Xbowman
[TSL]_Keller_Sergeant

Legendaries:

As I said above, although the devs have removed it so others don't do the same, which i completely understand, the name thing is a simple, un-game tampering thing to do. Anybody on NI could do it. Also, you keep grouping me and Keller and saying 'We' did things. He swore, I did not. I asked Super to stop being irritating, just as Keller did. But he did not say he was an admin in an attempt to get Super to stop, I did, as he WAS getting characters killed with his idiotic jumping as i swung my sword or Keller used his bow. The name thing was explained above, so I don't see why you brought it up again. Also, it's rather odd that you complain about Keller's swearing and yet include several swear words in the bottom of each of your posts.
I see all these Swadian Hopes and Butchers, and I think 'I wish I had a frying pan'
Locking until I can be assed to deal with this...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus