Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Account problem
Hi, i played NI for a couple of weeks and i need to make a stop. After all i wanna play it again and servers don't see my profire and send me a registiration code. I can not play with my character. My character id :Character ID: 2526128
Did you obtain a new CD-key when you were on a break?
(08-09-2018, 09:27 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Did you obtain a new CD-key when you were on a break?

yes , i think  Sad
i have 2 steam accounts one and i have 2 warband. and i think i solve the problem. i just need to play with the old account that i played so much. thank you for your advice ^^
If you prefer playing on your new steam account, just create a new NordInvasion account on that key.
We can transfer the characters from your old key to your new key then.
(08-09-2018, 04:30 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: If you prefer playing on your new steam account, just create a new NordInvasion account on that key.
We can transfer the characters from your old key to your new key then.

how do i do that can you help me pls ^^
Create a new account on your new cd key, post your old and new character ID's here.
(08-09-2018, 07:11 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Create a new account on your new cd key, post your old and new character ID's here.

i actually did bro. this one is old : Character ID: 2526128

this one is new : Character ID: 2529217

both of them have same nicknames bro. does it matter ?
(08-09-2018, 07:11 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Create a new account on your new cd key, post your old and new character ID's here.

did you transferred it mate. i am waiting for your answer to play ^^
I can't do it myself. It's currently being processed and on the todo list.
(09-09-2018, 04:56 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I can't do it myself. It's currently being processed and on the todo list.

oh ok then. how much time will it take ?