Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Plated Chainmail Price and Juggernaut Damage Reduction
Just switched my RG to Juggernaut, wanna know the price/stats of Plated Chainmail. And does it have the dmg reduction?
Now I have Trans armor and bought Swadian Heavy Surcoat from the marketplace. That one has 15% damage reduction but which option is better for now?

Swadian Heavy Surcoat Stats: (+15% damage reduction)
Body armour

Leg armour

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trans Armor Stats
Body armour

Leg armour

Thanks  Big Grin
As far as I understand the marketplace one. The 15% should be over all damage taken. The plated chain mail also has the damage reduction.
SteamProfile
65/100*15 = 74,45 vs 72

maybe crushthrow by Prince or King Ragnar ignore damage reduction
Thanks for the answers! I decided to use heavy surcoat. Any info about plated chainmail's price and/or stats?
Weight
Body armour
Leg armour
stats^^
28lvl Attacker 15lvl Defender Max Support
Loot:
01.01.2018 Dragon Halberd
03.05.2018 Dragon Arrows 
21.05.2018 Dark gothic gauntlets
Thank you Smile
[Image: 438da881f7bf1a6868a7cceb3436acd6.png]

THIS will be an invaluable resource to you in the coming future. As to the rough cost.....refer to the auction hall as it changes frequently.

I calc... about 300-500k. Depending on whether you would actually buy the Heavy cloth or the Sturdy wood for the dyes, silk and straps. I would not as they are at inflated costs with legendary upgrades currently. The Hardened metal and scales are quites cheap and would only cost 270k though.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Tbh just wait until someone is selling it since you will get a cheap price for it keep in mind its hard to sell again Smile

Official Trading Teacher Nate
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(22-09-2018, 05:38 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: [Image: 438da881f7bf1a6868a7cceb3436acd6.png]

[/url][url=https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18]THIS will be an invaluable resource to you in the coming future. As to the rough cost.....refer to the auction hall as it changes frequently.

I calc... about 300-500k. Depending on whether you would actually buy the Heavy cloth or the Sturdy wood for the dyes, silk and straps. I would not as they are at inflated costs with legendary upgrades currently. The Hardened metal and scales are quites cheap and would only cost 270k though.

Thank you for your detailed answer. Sometimes it's frustrating to collect all the mats but i might try it.

(22-09-2018, 08:16 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Tbh just wait until someone is selling it since you will get a cheap price for it keep in mind its hard to sell again Smile

Official Trading Teacher Nate

Thank you, i'm checking AH everyday but kinda impatience about getting a new stuff  Big Grin
Just post in the trading sections under armors WTB Plated Chainmail and most likely people will sell it to you
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia