Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Feature - Add your house banners ingame
Please reserve A04. Thanks.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
Guards of the Silverhorn was added on A 02 and is in the patch files, enjoy.

(13-01-2012, 02:36 PM)jaaash link Wrote: Please reserve A04. Thanks.

I only reserve for active Houses, do you have one to reserve with?
I am assuming that the banner which is replaced is no longer available to use?
Example: I use A02, not just in this mod but in native and other mods. Now that it has been replaced do I have to change my banner to something else?
What if the house which now owns A02 complains that a random person is using their banner?
Also, if I changed my flag to, for example, A03 it would change it in native and other mods as well.
You can't force  banner choice, so there will always be random people picking your banner if it's looking cool, so you should reserve a very ugly (almost never used) banner Tongue
(13-01-2012, 11:58 PM)noobie12 link Wrote: I am assuming that the banner which is replaced is no longer available to use?
Example: I use A02, not just in this mod but in native and other mods. Now that it has been replaced do I have to change my banner to something else?
What if the house which now owns A02 complains that a random person is using their banner?
Also, if I changed my flag to, for example, A03 it would change it in native and other mods as well.

The banner you chose for your character sticks in all mods, can be changed using the edit button. No one is stopping you from continuing to use A 02, feel free to. And if any clans don't like that it's their own problem, we let anyone use the banners they want.

However if you continue to use the one you are using and a House puts a custom banner over it your banner will of course look different, so up to you if you care about that or not.
Why not add more pages? I'm pretty sure PW mod did that.

Edit: Just counted, I'm wrong. Tongue Disregard this.
...Only Houses can have their banners in the list or even a "group of friends" whitout requirements to make an House, may reserve one place...?

...i ask that to let everyone who wants, to fight under same banner...

ciauz^^,
Jab
[Image: Zngrh.png]
Might as well put one in for merciless Tongue

D07 please Big Grin

Banner:
[Image: NBoI7W.png]
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
"Wicked Tavern Fanatics" reserve F-21

I will post our banner today*
(14-01-2012, 10:16 AM)AB_Jab link Wrote: ...Only Houses can have their banners in the list or even a "group of friends" whitout requirements to make an House, may reserve one place...?

...i ask that to let everyone who wants, to fight under same banner...

Reservations to keep banners from being overwritten as well as adding own banners are restricted to Houses. If we let everyone do it we would run out of slots very quickly. If you want your own banner why not create a House with your friends?  Wink

But you can all still use the same banner as much as you like, no restriction on banner usage ingame.

(14-01-2012, 03:41 PM)Senni link Wrote: Might as well put one in for merciless Tongue

D07 please Big Grin

Risen banner added on D 07  Tongue Will be available next patch!

(14-01-2012, 04:13 PM)Nemeruis link Wrote: "Wicked Tavern Fanatics" reserve F-21

I will post our banner today*

Slot reserved for you guys. Looking forward to see your banner!