Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

ON_Glenn
Basically it was back in the day when i left the shop he wanted to buy my Ragign Tempest which he did but he said 2.5m is missing (see SS  later ) 

There we go i already wrote Winter he told me i should try to speak with him i dont have any respond from GLenn yet about it so i just make it official now 

I request that i get 2.5m from this guy as i know he doesnt have money and got no items so i request that you take his Heros away and give me that money

About the Fulcrum Armor 

He was bagging me if he could have it cuz he doesnt have armor anymore than i just said i will see if i can give you that

I needed it for an other trade back then.

Proof:
https://imgur.com/a/5MIal1u

Thanks in Advance 

Thunderstorm
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Couple of questions regarding this dispute.

Why do you request being refunded by 2.5m gold, while you two are arguing about 1m in the screenshot? Where does the 1.5m extra come from?
Where is the agreement on the initial offer and the comment that 2.5m would follow in a later trade?

We have a note in the rules regarding disputes like this, but as a reminder to all:
Quote:For your own good, do not accept your side of the trade until you are happy with the other person's side of the trade. If you split payment into multiple trades, you open yourself up to claims that no second payment was ever promised.
Yeah he was owing me 1m gold and he was claiming that i said iam gonna give him the Fulcrum for sure which i didnt then he was insulting me thats basically all

Sry it was a few months ago next time i should actually read the SS again before i say something like that

I apologize its only 1m gold !
Legendary Loots :

Then: "Where is the agreement on the initial offer and the comment that 2.5m would follow in a later trade?"
turns into "Where is the agreement on the initial offer and the comment that 1m would follow in a later trade?". A question that I will require an answer on to make a verdict.
There we go i already wrote Winter he told me i should try to speak with him i dont have any respond from GLenn yet about it so i just make it official now “

You did not contacted me in the past few months.

From what I remember is that you included the fulcrum armor within the trade. I forgot that that was part of the deal (from the raging tempest) and you did not put it in and sold it for other stuff. I owed you 2.5m or something but you forgot the fulcrum in the trade. So I said we’re even. Even though the fulcrum was more then 2,5m

Kind regards,
Glenn
Gur

I never said that i actually gonna put thee Fulcrum in the trade i said i will see what i can do since u sold stuff from your shop parrtners for real money without their knowledge and u got kicked out of it . U have nothing left i think

But anyways give me the 1m and i will not longer bother you my dear friend
Legendary Loots :

Ye no.
Gur