Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban
I got banned. It started yesterday. You warned me about "Only english in chat" and I responded yes sir or ok sir and you kicked me. Also I had to speak with my own language cause my mate was 50 y.o and he doesn't know english. 
And today I speak for having fun with players. Probably game admin was pissed off cause of speaking too much, maybe there is another reason under it. Who knows? Also he threatened me and it started here. I asked and criticized him cause of that words finally I get banned.

Also are you warn your game admin about threatening, acting childish and discussion with players? In this case your game admin has fault as mine, cause he extended the case for just he wants a disgussion and he expected me shut my mouth. So  the problem is not only came from me. Im sorry whatever did I wrong, but I don't accept all fault is mine.
Hi am very aware of your actions this evening. You continually Troll by standing infront of ranged.

Your chat re the Gay Community is very unexceptable with using innuendo's of sexall acts as in blow job.

As for the kick yesterday it was for back chatting.

The back chatting of the Admin is also not acceptable learn some respect. The threat as you call it was a statement which you ignored. You are the one that needs the eduction not the ADMINS.

As for having fun with players my report box is full of reports from players re your trolling and racist and other comments.

Also please do not spam my Discord do not send me back chat messages on TS.

So now that you know where you stand I will lft the Ban on Monday the 15th October 2018 with an Official Warning. The next Official Warning will also be accompanied with a 25% reset. That will give you time to cool off and address your issues.

Regards

The_Irish_Eagle