Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

С-с-с-с-с-combo!
Imagine how you run Jotne and you pale as you have in your hand just bent sword. But one keystroke and graceful movement of the mouse you plunge the enemy. How is it possible you ask? The answer is simple - combo!

What does combo look like? 
I imagined it as a quick series of blows. Faster than normal strike speed.

What strikes will be included in the series of combos?
Then I imagined the possibility of a combo of various kicks (including kick, punch and even sticking a missile weapon at the enemy at close range). I see it as a special panel on the site in the character menu, where you can actually make 3 different combos, which in the game will be called keys 1,2,3 for example. That there were slots "Blow No. 1..No. 2...No. 3 and so on

How many strokes will be in the combo?
Personally, I think it would be interesting if crafting normal weapons had 2 series (2 hits)
Craft homes-usual 3, blocked-4
Legendary - 3 - 5 combo
important to remember that a similar technique required more infantry, pikemen, one handed and two handed classes. Series the archers and crossbowmen should not exceed 3 hit (melee of course) as their vocation to do damage at a distance.

How often can I use combos?
Not often. I think I need an indication as to the extra health, which would be filled slowly enough to use the combo 1 time for the wave.
But! Recovery can be accelerated by entering into a melee with the enemy

I was so excited about the idea that maybe I forgot something, but you can add to that idea. Write what you think about it
I know that the resource of this game is quite poor, and it can not implement a lot. But still we have Kaasovic
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
This will be very hard to code and quite frankly I have no clue how to make it look good.

I'd rather give every hero class abilities then trying to implement something that might take ages to implement.