Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Trade Stuck
My friend texted me (By phone so I am unable to get screenshots) and told me he was going away for a very long time and sent me a trade containing all his items (most of them borrowed from me). I accidentally switched something out of the trade so it unaccepted on his part and now the items are just stuck in the trade as he cannot accept since he is gone. Is there anyway for the trade on his end to get accepted? My account name VM_TerryTheTiger (2473159) and the trade is with King-Byrrhus (2527009). Thanks for the help Smile
[Image: jNKFWjJ.jpg]
Loots:
Steel Stinger ~ 1/23/16
Gilded Bear Armour ~ 5/18/18
Defender Helmet ~ 6/8/2018
(20-10-2018, 10:25 PM)Sinner Wrote:
(17-10-2018, 02:14 AM)Sinner Wrote: My friend texted me (By phone so I am unable to get screenshots) and told me he was going away for a very long time and sent me a trade containing all his items (most of them borrowed from me). I accidentally switched something out of the trade so it unaccepted on his part and now the items are just stuck in the trade as he cannot accept since he is gone. Is there anyway for the trade on his end to get accepted? My account name VM_TerryTheTiger (2473159) and the trade is with King-Byrrhus (2527009). Thanks for the help Smile

Bump

There's no way he can text you his login info or in the very least login on mobile to click accept?
add me on Steam~ 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/scater194/

Loots:
        1175 hours, no loots yet Confused
(21-10-2018, 04:27 AM)Mass~ Wrote:
(20-10-2018, 10:25 PM)Sinner Wrote:
(17-10-2018, 02:14 AM)Sinner Wrote: My friend texted me (By phone so I am unable to get screenshots) and told me he was going away for a very long time and sent me a trade containing all his items (most of them borrowed from me). I accidentally switched something out of the trade so it unaccepted on his part and now the items are just stuck in the trade as he cannot accept since he is gone. Is there anyway for the trade on his end to get accepted? My account name VM_TerryTheTiger (2473159) and the trade is with King-Byrrhus (2527009). Thanks for the help Smile

Bump

There's no way he can text you his login info or in the very least login on mobile to click accept?

Well I’m pretty sure not everyone who plays together is friends enough to be handing out personal information if the dudes taking a break then he really is stuck in that trade

Bump
[Image: jNKFWjJ.jpg]
Loots:
Steel Stinger ~ 1/23/16
Gilded Bear Armour ~ 5/18/18
Defender Helmet ~ 6/8/2018
You should be able to accept the trade now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...