Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mercury
Not entirely sure why this individual is an admin, he completely ignored a tirade of issues on a hard server including my report of a player who was purposefully placing poor cades and continued to do so. 

Failed to address the issue of people wasting tomes, and then attempted to time a kick in order to deny me the chance to loot at Ragnar.

I am no saint and did not act in a particularly respectable manner but that does not change these facts.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(20-10-2018, 04:22 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: Not entirely sure why this individual is an admin, he completely ignored a tirade of issues on a hard server including my report of a player who was purposefully placing poor cades and continued to do so. 

Failed to address the issue of people wasting tomes, and then attempted to time a kick in order to deny me the chance to loot at Ragnar.

I am no saint and did not act in a particularly respectable manner but that does not change these facts.

So let me get this straight, the individuals that placed the "poorly" cades. Was there anything wrong with them ? Because as far as I saw there was not really any problem with the cade placment. Sure, if the cades is placed so close to a wall, the next wall will placed on top. But you already know that for a fact so just place that further back.

Another point, why ask a player to kill themself ? Even if it was because of the lack of cades that wasdestroyed by you and one more individual, You don't ask people to just simply die.

The view on the "wasted" tomes can be adressed aswell. It's a public run. But the kick in order to deny possible loot, it wouldn't be any diffrence if you would have bin afk or anything simulare. The kick would still stand as any other kick.

Edit: One more thing, swearing is also something that might be something to think about. speacialy when you tell someone to "Suck your ass".
First of all it is non of your concern why this person is an Admin. He went through an application and was granted Admin. Just wish I had a few more like him. I am a bit disappoited in that he did not kick you sooner.

Perhaps the player placing poor cades is new to the game.

Your kick whoever was after the Boss dispite another player reporting you re your very poor chat.

Perhaps you need to go and cool off and think about your swearing. Matter closed no further action needed.