Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Question
Is it possible i am blacklisted that i am unable to get legendary's?, cause i have been playing for 4 years and i got legendary 3 and half years ago and i played on and off and if i played i did it for months almost the whole day is it just that random maybe?

ihope i get awnsers for this

kind regards Veremos
no such thing as blacklisted, its mainly a chance thing, im sure some try to do numbers and stuff but i seen guys go afg for like 2 years come back loot like 5 or 6 and go afg again for 1 year or so and come back and loot mate.
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

Short answer; Yes.

Devs can turn off your loots. Beware.
(22-10-2018, 01:11 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote: Short answer; Yes.

Devs can turn off your loots.  Beware.

Yeah, happened to me when I looked at Irish the wrong way. Donated to get my black list removed. /s
add me on Steam~ 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/scater194/

Loots:
        1175 hours, no loots yet Confused
(22-10-2018, 01:11 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote: Short answer; Yes.

Devs can turn off your loots.  Beware.

Other tips I saw from OG players so you know you can trust them.

When you kite you have a better chance to loot.

Whenever you kill a bot you have a better chance to loot. 

If you have all 16 heros in sever loot chance has gone up.

If you are the only one alive loot chance has gone up but if all people are alive its also increased. 

Whenever you loot something you take that day and the next to play nonstop as loot chance has gone up for just you.

You should stand in the loot area that is designated by were ever Fara,Sig,Narko,Pck,... is standing in "insert screenshot" however... If they are in the same server as you don't bother as they will be getting the gud loot.

Ow and my favourite one I have seen. 

The more you use the shrine the better the loot chance is.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Ok i'm blacklisted, i always thought that when i was banned years ago.

When there is Fara for example, I always hope that he left the server on boss wave.

Use the shrine is the worst thing ever i hear, it's probably working but its a very dumb think spend 2500g for hoping that work on loot system
Other than your playtime there is absolutely nothing that affects your lootchance. The base chance is equal for everyone, (even though developers should have a higher lootchance smh). The more time you spend in game, given you are not flagged for afk or anything, you can increase the amount of numbers you roll for getting your hands on loot.
Ty for your awnsers, i am very glad to hear that its just unluckyness rather then a blacklist i just keep on playing to get a chance at loot then
(22-10-2018, 11:06 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Other than your playtime there is absolutely nothing that affects your lootchance. 

More hours you have in NI the higher the loot chance. Sounds fair.

Them names seem familiar...

https://steamladder.com/ladder/playtime/48700/

ew, I'm still in top 50 on my 2nd account... How to game end self?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-10-2018, 06:22 AM)Woody Wrote: You should stand in the loot area that is designated by were ever Fara,Sig,Narko,Pck,... is standing in "insert screenshot" however... If they are in the same server as you don't bother as they will be getting the gud loot.

It required 1000+ ragnarok runs and a special event (legendary week) for me to get my first legendary. Leave me out of this.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.