Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shields for Pavise Champion
Recently, we can see how little by little closed all sorts of logical gaps game. Now repeater can be recharged, elegant crossbow has decent damage and the ability to knock down. And even the Pavise Champion can now deploy its shield as a shelter. And the problem is just that such a wonderful property has only a rare tower shield.

I don't know how this is possible, but is it possible to add a line such deployable shields for crossbowmen? The idea is that the crossbow is not an infantryman, it is primarily a shooter and sometimes he needs shelter to recharge. The idea is that any PC could buy such a shield on the market, crafted at the Armorsmith and crafted in house. This would bring a special charm to the gameplay of this character.
But that's not all. I would like to store shields the rest of the crossbowmen were increased and could also be deployed. If you look closely at them, you will see that they are their form say that they need to deploy and shoot from this shelter.
These shop boards should not be strong because they inherently will be a reference to the PC and its style of play.
Write your thoughts on this matter.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Ideally, every hero class will have a line of items exclusively available to them through the market, personal crafting, house crafting or otherwise, if they don't already. If a hero class doesn't have their hero class items available to them yet, it means we just haven't gotten around to it.
Relatively new is also the structure of items in totality. We used to use really no system at all for items; we added them when we thought it was necessary. Now, we have a proper structure from marketplace to legendary+ (personal crafting is still a mess), and it is much easier to see the gaps that we couldn't see before. We are still filling said gaps as time goes on, so please be patient with us. Thanks.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Thanks
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop