Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Amount of People I Dislike in NI Nowadays
We know how it always goes from t1 to hero usually, but what gets me now is the amount of people I learn to hate on the way there continuing afterwards. Recently I keep finding offensive players in servers. Such players are all about themselves nowadays and I am seeing people swear at each other shouting hurtful words like... C**t, F****t, and etc. With all my heart, I think these people should get their crayon written "college" degrees ripped up if they ever even graduated in the first place. People always just say "public servers" and turn their heads...maybe we should go back once in a while to normal and have a run or two to leave good impressions on newer members... I'm tired of dealing with ignorant "children" nowadays. 13 and you did my mother? Get real kiddo, just wait for the taxes and bills to kick your ass for me. Anyways, I will continue in the morning with examples of what I see if this thread isn't removed. Anyways, PLEASE... Be nice to new players so I don't have to deal with them when they go bad... Teach them how to use CAPS also. Full capital letter messages hurt my eyes. Hopefully I'm not the only one.
Well said, Nguyen. Though I do not think the state of affairs is any kind of bad, NI has always been a very friendly community in comparison with many others.

#niceNI
If someone is being offensive in game, you can request an admin in the escape menu. I am really getting fed up with people that try to be edgy to impress someone they look up to, it's cancerous. Though I don't think enforcing PCness is a good thing either. There has to be some middle line where it is fun for everyone.
I'm confused
Is this a report?
A request to the admin team?
Or just a request to the Community?
(06-11-2018, 11:49 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: If someone is being offensive in game, you can request an admin in the escape menu. I am really getting fed up with people that try to be edgy to impress someone they look up to, it's cancerous. Though I don't think enforcing PCness is a good thing either. There has to be some middle line where it is fun for everyone.

You sound like literal Hitler right now.

And to the OP:

[Image: crying-jordan-tv-01-480x320.jpg]
(06-11-2018, 03:21 AM)nguyenhaongnam Wrote: I am seeing people swear at each other shouting hurtful words like... C**t, F****t, and etc.

Weird: the people I dislike in NI are the C**ts, F****ts, etc ("and" is redundant here; maybe you should get your crayon-written college degree ripped up for not knowing that "et" in "et cetera" already means "and").
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
delete your forum account
Ah Still the Old NI at its finest.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(06-11-2018, 07:19 PM)Malong Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 03:21 AM)nguyenhaongnam Wrote: I am seeing people swear at each other shouting hurtful words like... C**t, F****t, and etc.

Weird: the people I dislike in NI are the C**ts, F****ts, etc ("and" is redundant here; maybe you should get your crayon-written college degree ripped up for not knowing that "et" in "et cetera" already means "and").

Savage.
(06-11-2018, 10:45 PM)Winter Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 07:19 PM)Malong Wrote:

Savage.

Well, if someone going to be condescending and judgemental of others' education, then that person better make a flawless post. We're also presumably talking about an adult, having posted about bills and taxes*, who never once encountered that "et cetera" means "and so forth" nor figured that out from romance language cognates (e.g. "et" in French). Not to mention the terrible prose in the original post. That degree must have been from a for-profit university.

*which I'm not sure of the relevance, since this usually means payroll/income tax, which gets automatically deducted from a paycheck by your employer; so most people don't set aside funds to pay this unless they're business owners or independent contractors, and most people are not
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.