Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Master work
Surely everyone here has a favorite weapon or armor that he can not use because of its inefficiency. For example, I really like the looks Elegant xbow, and I think the market Brigantine for crossbowmen much better solution than the girls crafting dresses)))) But it does not matter.

What if you could take your Talhoffer to the blacksmith and say, "Work on that again"? What if you could improve it to about the level of house crafting? Green items you could improve to about the level of light blue and light blue to about the level of house crafting. But you must remember that this is not a blessing from the gods. It's just the work of a master. And you just have to pay for his modest work. The old blacksmith will work on it a little bit and maybe your sword will be a little sharper and a little faster. After all, he is not a God and cannot make your weapons legendary )

It would be interesting to have recipes for improvement both on a professional level and on the house. This should encourage beginners and those who are still not able to buy or loot a legendary.

Thanks to CC_Ilya for this idea

PC: And is it possible to add all the recipes to the crafting table?
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
CRPG?!?!??!

Would be cool, but I don't think it would work with house craftables.
Loots: 18
I couldn't launch it :с
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
It can be made as it is with the upgraded legendaries. But wouldn't we have too many items too close in stats to each other?
Another idea added to this:

Why not implementing the access to such Masterwork at max levels of personal crafting?

Meaning to include recipes for a conversion of certain personal crafted items to house-crafted
items, adding mats and/or gold to do so into the crafting process.
No new items would have to be created, only recipes. This would improve their accessibility.
On the other hand, some house crafted items should be made accessible earlier level-wise.
Imo there is no need to make the strong barricade only craftable at max house crafting level.
But there should still be some items exclusively reserved for house-crafting...and chain for example
shouldn't be.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Dear developers! It would be great if you added from single-player upgrade system. 
Source. Also come up with recipes to crafting.
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
Personally, I think it would be unfair to make the devs do all the work if this is even considered. I think that if it was to be considered members of the community would help to outline the recipes that would then have to be finalised with the devs.
Loots: 18
I would do it myself with great pleasure if I could (
Unfortunately, I do not understand anything in coding, and even in modeling. All I can do is help the community with my activity. This is my favorite game and I want it to be attractive and enjoyable for other players
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
I'd say there is no need to make any changes in models. Just add one more item with some name like 'upgraded X', 'Masterwork X" etc, the same model and buffed stats. Doesn't seem complicated and it's done for legendaries already. Might be good to do the same for craftables.
(02-12-2018, 01:05 PM)ilya2106 Wrote: Dear developers! It would be great if you added from single-player upgrade system. 
Source. Also come up with recipes to crafting.

But then ppl would upgrade swadian recruit armour till its better than gothic? Tongue
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam