Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Items lost.
Hello, I'm only making this because I've tried both discord and PMing two devs. I still need help with my situation. To keep it short and sweet I loaned items to DB_Quail who got banned. The items were in a back trade, but that trade is now gone as I said, I'm guessing it's because of the ban? Can anyone please help me get my items back. I have a screenshot of our conversation agreeing on loaning him the items, plus I'm sure Quail will also confirm it. I wouldn't be kicking up such a fuss if the items in question weren't so valuable.
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
I can confirm that it was a loan and the back trade was filed. I feel so bad having the items in my inventory and not being able to give them back.
If this isn't possible due to the ban, would it be possible to double my ban for the return of his items?

Many thanks, Sorry for the inconveniences ;/
DB_Quail
Loots: 18
Please stop bumping this. It takes time for the developers to go over trade histories and make sure that the items in question were owned by the correct people. Patience is key, it might take another day or it might take a week before they have time to get to this.

-Jugg
The dev team has a thing like all of us called real life. And All of whom are currently busy being this time of year. They don't have the time to develop the game and do their real life duties and look at these things. Your thread has been posted and they will get to it when they have the time. As stated above the only thing you can do is be patient.

It takes time to go through back logs because in the past we've had people try to pull the wool over out eyes and pretend that items were theirs and they were not. They will be validating your request when they have time. Being impatient will probably just annoy them more.

I can't tell you the exact verification process but it's not as simple as "Oh he has no stuff that he said he had better give that back to him."

-Jugg