Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] New Activation code
Hey i am new to the mod nordinvasion and i made a account and i saw it said i needed a activation code from in-game so i went into a server to get the code then i put all that in nordinvasion.com But i stupidly didn't realise that you need to put your steam account in. i mainly just want to know if i can get a new activation code
Your account name is whatever you choose it to be, that has nothing to do with your steam name.

You just need to make sure you join with your Warband-Key (either over Steamversion of Warband or non-Steam version) you'll be using in the future.

I hope I understood your concern correctly and could help you. Smile
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(09-12-2018, 03:37 PM)Julia. Wrote: Your account name is whatever you choose it to be, that has nothing to do with your steam name.

You just need to make sure you join with your Warband-Key (either over Steamversion of Warband or non-Steam version) you'll be using in the future.

I hope I understood your concern correctly and could help you. Smile

Thanks for the help Julia but now when i join a server on nordinvasion it says i already have account with this name
Then you're allready registered. Did you try to log in?

If you forgot your password, you can join any server with the name password_reset to obtain a new one.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam