Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Increase the chance of legendaries to drop
A good day is what I wish, ich grüße Sie,

this is probably the first thread about that topic, lol...so I decided to throw in my opinion to the current state of „legendaries“ or items in general in our lovely mod, NI.

As you may have seen already, the mod is by far not as popular as it was some years ago. We can easily figure out why it is like that. 
People back in the days had something to play for - what I mean is their stuff. They were starting as unarmed and poor people, played for mats and gold (to craft their gear other than to upgrade legendaries.. just to clarify, didn‘t know if that was clear for everyone) and by a small chance to even loot a legendary which they could‘ve kept or in case it wasn‘t a legendary they needed, to sell it. Imagine, that was easily made as legendaries were rare so the demand was unimaginable high. Of course there are still people around without good gear -> just have a look on the public server. Once you see people playing there, half of them are people with low tier equipment, hoping for some legendaries as well.

Now to my point;

Since its not the developments wish to "restart" the game so that everyone's starting at level 1 without anything but waiting for bannerlord to do that, I would suggest to increase the chance of legendaries to drop again.
Almost everyone has legendaries and just look at the market. You see people bumping their threads for months now with the same legendaries in stock they can't get rid of still without success.

They're all interested in cash - I do have cash so I went ahead and asked someone (I'm not going to mention this person for his own safety) if he'd like to trade me his weapon he bumped lots of times already for a smaller amount of cash. His answer was: 'No, I got some offers but most of them is some shit legendarys for weapon"'
For me this market is broke. Legendaries aren't even supposed to be shit as they carry the name "legendary". 

Legendaries become worthless in time. 
Legendaries were supposed to be the best state your character can reach by playing a lot and of course lots of luck...or influence? Whatever people thing the loot system is like.
Pustekuchen I'd say in here in Germany. People are all caring about upgraded legendaries now. nobody wants anything but cash. Have you seen the selling thread of serverance? 7,5m cash or he won't sell it. W T F
Another story to that -> I'm not doing that many runs due to the current state NI is situatet right now but from time to time I'd really like to do like 1-2 or if I'm greedy for loot It may be 1-10 runs if that's even possible for a day so I went on a server seeing nobody  has good equipment. I was bringing volcanic daggers and a PoK and one person, thank god I don't remember his name, writes: "Eww, these aren't even upgraded volcs".
What the hell is wrong with a damn good legendary throwing weapon??? Oh sorry I haven't wasted 10m cash into an upgrade yet, blame meee....

So now that you see some smaller or bigger problems of this mod and you don't want to restart the game, just do us a favor and increase the lootchance. It will automatically increase majorities motivation to play again and honestly, you can't destroy this mod even more with some more legendaries being dropped. It feels like its just about the real fun on the game (I don't mean the pretended fun of someone who's playing the whole day hoping for a loot. I swear that wasn't fun at all.) and fun unfortunately doesn't mean to farm for his gear anymore but to see you're killing nords for a virtual item appearing behind the sign : You found 1x....

I personally don't want to play more and more runs to get nothing seeing there is 1 person in 10 days looting a legendary which is actually worthless right now.
Idk, its nothing personl, though. I just want to have the feeling being remained.

Thanks for everyone who read till this line, I hope there are some people knowing what I mean.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
hard reset?
why, that would be really interesting.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(29-12-2018, 10:28 AM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: hard reset?
why, that would be really interesting.

Sell your inventory to the marketplace
Winter come back pls
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Increasing the chance, so Faravin can loot even more? To be honest, I don't think that the loot chance can be that low if I even looted 3 legendaries within a month. I also got an own theory about the loot system, but we will never know how it really works.
Increasing the loot chance of legendaries would mostly make legendaries unrare and people would count with them, instead of being happy getting one. But that is also depending on how much the loot chance will be increased.
there are still people who havent looted in years.
My shop mate hasnt looted in over six months.
And there are ppl with several loots per month,or even within a week,so i agree that some change is needed for this small but warm community.
(29-12-2018, 12:04 PM)arjanit Wrote: Increasing the chance, so Faravin can loot even more? To be honest, I don't think that the loot chance can be that low if I even looted 3 legendaries within a month. I also got an own theory about the loot system, but we will never know how it really works.
Increasing the loot chance of legendaries would mostly make legendaries unrare and people would count with them, instead of being happy getting one. But that is also depending on how much the loot chance will be increased.

I don't care if either fara or anyone else loots. I just want people to loot and I think people want to loot as well. 
Talking about the game becoming unrewarding even though you might loot 1 or 2 legendaries.
Pretty good for you to loot 3 legendaries a month wow but you're 1 out of hundreds who play this mod.
Increasing the loot chance can't destroy the mod as it is already destroyed by features and too many legendaries. 
Sounds a bit funny to say "increase the loot chance" and arguing with "there are too many legendaries flying around" but that's what I mean. The mod is dead already so leave us a better chance of looting at least so we can have some fun and its a bit more rewarding.
In addition; There are people who've never looted even though they're playing for years now. That'd be a chance for them to get in touch with the feeling when you loot smth.
if the loot chance is increased, the legendary fall in price even more than now. You can't inflate a balloon without stopping and hope it doesn't burst. They will fall in price and Severance will give for 750K. It's scary to even think about Griffon Bascinet )
And again, more fallen legendary => more wealthy players in legendary. It's a vicious circle. In my opinion here there are several solutions, two of which I see.
The first is a hard reset so that everyone starts over. But he's not very attractive.
The second is to reduce the chance. The people stopped looting something day after day. It is in this case that the legendary things will regain their price. That's the point of this game. You come just to relax, relax with friends and sometimes you get a rare reward in the form of something legendary. Personally I have the greatest interest craft things than legendary. When there is a legendary, then you have nothing more to strive for. You lose the desire to play because you have achieved everything
Take a look at the manned players who have it all. They don't Play. Where's Faravin? He's playing something else. Where are the others? Ibid.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(29-12-2018, 02:41 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: if the loot chance is increased, the legendary fall in price even more than now. You can't inflate a balloon without stopping and hope it doesn't burst. They will fall in price and Severance will give for 750K. It's scary to even think about Griffon Bascinet )
And again, more fallen legendary => more wealthy players in legendary. It's a vicious circle. In my opinion here there are several solutions, two of which I see.
The first is a hard reset so that everyone starts over. But he's not very attractive.
The second is to reduce the chance. The people stopped looting something day after day. It is in this case that the legendary things will regain their price. That's the point of this game. You come just to relax, relax with friends and sometimes you get a rare reward in the form of something legendary. Personally I have the greatest interest craft things than legendary. When there is a legendary, then you have nothing more to strive for. You lose the desire to play because you have achieved everything
Take a look at the manned players who have it all. They don't Play. Where's Faravin? He's playing something else. Where are the others? Ibid.

Faravin has stopped playing due to the new system as far as I know.Also, not everyone looted that many legendaries as fara did and they still quit the mod. Its not only about the masses of legendaries...its about the whole mod which is dying to different reasons.
Regarding your solutions; 
The first is something I would definitely support because none of us really knows the current state of Bannerlord so waiting with the reset for bannerlord to be released is senseless for me cuz NI still dies and loses its player. 
The second is like an anti player method. Decreasing the loot chance will steal the motivation of our last remaining players so they'll quit sooner or later like everyone does. 

What I mean and I'll take your example with the balloon is that you're right, you can't inflate a balloon without stopping and nevertheless hoping its doesn't burst because it will burst anyway. Now we reached the point where our balloons burst one after another so why don't we use the burst to make us satisfied? Bringing balloons to burst is more fun than trying to keep them in form which is actually not funny at all.
I'm not trying to improve this mod. I'm trying to get the fun factor as high as possible in this situation NI is.
Me and my house definitely quit or play way less... theres many different reasons, but if people would actually loot stuff then the game is worth playing? Have you seen how many people looted 5-6 month ago? You had 2 Rag runs and some hard runs going at the same time. Right now theres not even 1 hard since its unrewarding.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop