Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Increase the chance of legendaries to drop
(29-12-2018, 12:04 PM)arjanit Wrote: Increasing the chance, so Faravin can loot even more? To be honest, I don't think that the loot chance can be that low if I even looted 3 legendaries within a month. I also got an own theory about the loot system, but we will never know how it really works.
Increasing the loot chance of legendaries would mostly make legendaries unrare and people would count with them, instead of being happy getting one. But that is also depending on how much the loot chance will be increased.

I don't care if either fara or anyone else loots. I just want people to loot and I think people want to loot as well. 
Talking about the game becoming unrewarding even though you might loot 1 or 2 legendaries.
Pretty good for you to loot 3 legendaries a month wow but you're 1 out of hundreds who play this mod.
Increasing the loot chance can't destroy the mod as it is already destroyed by features and too many legendaries. 
Sounds a bit funny to say "increase the loot chance" and arguing with "there are too many legendaries flying around" but that's what I mean. The mod is dead already so leave us a better chance of looting at least so we can have some fun and its a bit more rewarding.
In addition; There are people who've never looted even though they're playing for years now. That'd be a chance for them to get in touch with the feeling when you loot smth.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Increase the chance of legendaries to drop - by Angar - 29-12-2018, 02:05 PM