Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] cav server crush
about 30 mins ago while we were doing in a cav run wave 11 with 3 other people i was trying to tome and spawned a wraith. which is pretty regular until this part. then it said Nord Wins the thing its written when you wipe. and server changed the map although we had 2 players alive. could not take a screen shot with the confusion but player Ken, Captain one eye and power ranger also was in the run.they can confirm the crush or server change. will add the map as soon as i learn its name.

thank you,

Anti_Jan
I can confirm I was killing the wraith then suddenly the run endded and the server changed the map
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
Was the wraith killed? Were some of you dismounted in the entirety of the game? How many bots were estimated to be alive?
The wraith was not killed and it was the start of the wave so i think almost all the bots were alive
it was only the wraith and 2 players alive 2 players were dead. when wraith died i've seen the nords win thing then server changed. the only part ive seen different than poxix is the moment i saw wraith dying. and no one was dissmount. i think the entire game.i dont know if this is related but in the same run when i was bringing the second tome i saw 4 tomes in the scoreboard then it became 3 and when i tried to switch between items, tome wasnt there.
if the wraith died it mean he didn't have the time to fall, it may be related to it
Were any of the players killed with their horse simultaneously?
Personally i was alive, i know there was one or two player already dead.
(11-01-2019, 09:51 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Were any of the players killed with their horse simultaneously?

no,it was a pretty regular run untill the wraith thing
This also happened just now wave 15 on Cav NA. 2 people were left alive, we tomed and it was fine, but then the person who tomed died (RIP Raru Sad ) and our last player was still alive and the map changed. The wraith was not killed and I'm not sure what could have caused it to happen. There were about 5 people in the run and only a couple of the bots had been killed. Nobody was on foot.
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:
[Image: giphy.gif]