Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What should be changed with Twiggs of Ygdrassil?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New Model
32.56%
14 32.56%
New Texture
18.60%
8 18.60%
Old Model but updated texture
16.28%
7 16.28%
Old Model with no changes
18.60%
8 18.60%
Nothing
13.95%
6 13.95%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll v2: Twiggs of Ygdrassil
So what's the actual conclusion of this poll? The way I see it, the old model won with 15 votes considering the people voting for new texture/no changes prefer the old model over the current or new one. But I might be biased in this assumption.
(25-01-2019, 07:25 PM)Falankos Wrote: So what's the actual conclusion of this poll? The way I see it, the old model won with 15 votes considering the people voting for new texture/no changes prefer the old model over the current or new one. But I might be biased in this assumption.

This is not how you should read this pool

There are 5 model possibilities (listed in poll) and only one of them will happen - simply because there can not be two models for one item at the same time.
That means You should not add the old model categories together for a reason stated above. This would not please the other voters, even though they voted for "same" model.
Same goes to Nothing + Just New Texture.

The "proper" way to read this pool is:
((Please do not take emojis as accurate representation of reactions))
"If old model with no changes would be brung back, in total 35 people would feel somewhat unhappy about it:
- 14 expected now model because they disliked the previous ones = Sad (they got what they disliked ealier)
- 8 liked current model but just wanted small upgrade = Sad  (they got what they disliked)
- 7 appreciated the old model but wanted it with better texture = :/ (they got half of their wish, minor inconvenience)"
- 6 their model is changed to old one = Sad
and only:
- 8 they got what they expected = Smile ( but there was still possibility that they would like the new model)

Q&A:
Q: Why "proper"?
A: Some could  tick one option while having no problems with other ones, so the numbers would change. 
Multiple choices were allowed so if someone voted for one option I should assume that this was their only happy outcome - otherwise polls would made no sense.

Q: "but there was still possibility that they would like the new model" So this means other options were pointless since you could have just assume that new model would make everyone happy.
A: No, if majority of community would have chosen the "nothing" option they would get what they want, this was only for example's sake.

Q: The point of the poll?
A: This poll is a hint to developers if they should change something to appeal to the highest number of people who voted.

If there are other questions that have to be answered I will be happy to answer them.

Tl;dr - Highest number is the answer (New model), it appeals to the "most".

Final poll decision.
Terath's model is great, so I won't be creating my own ygdrassil (he will probably still change something along the way). I will lend the model from Terath and as a practice at texturing I'll do my own texture for it. If I think it's worthy showing I might share the result here.

Update: https://p3d.in/hH0cH - My retexture
Guess who's back?
(25-01-2019, 09:37 PM)Rydell Wrote: Multiple choices were allowed

My bad. I was under the impression only one vote was allowed, guess I should have taken a closer look at who voted.
My concern was with one option taking away votes from the other (same model) and consequently skewing the results but this obviously doesn't apply here.

Thanks for clearing that up.