Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Boss Beastiary
Notes:
Legendaries here will only come from update 1.8.0 ( The loot update and beyond)

This is an unofficial list, only drop locations posted by the communtity
All the data is from Woodys Legendary item thread

We will be assuming 2 things in this Boss Beastiary
1. Legendaries only have ONE nord location they drop from ( excluding Valsguard and cav)
2. If a Legendary is found in a NEW location, we will assume that the ORIGINAL location is outdated and no longer drops it.
(Examples SoK being dropped by Ragnar, now dropped by Odin. Elegy + Vigilance being dropped from Odin, now dropped from Spawns of Loki)

[Image: 2e0bf70e2e796a75333010e985a1e6ce.png]
[Image: f2534b62db385b8d62dc1678ea7bba6f.png]
[Image: f9895abbf42a1bcd47198df983b71c8b.png]

[Image: 26d8b268270cc31a9a565a491a8dd019.png]

Doc if your want the text code
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e...fg/pubhtml
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Are you also going to add non-boss-drops?

Not here obviously but in general.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
If item is dropped on different Nord/Boss it does mean it was moved, no need of questionmarks, valsgarde is only item that drops from more than 1 Nord/Boss the rest is singular (cav discluded).
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Ew gl keeping up to date.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(21-01-2019, 01:00 PM)Julia. Wrote: Are you also going to add non-boss-drops?

Not here obviously but in general.

maybe, looks cleaner without them. But for now just bosses ;p

(21-01-2019, 01:11 PM)Nka19 Wrote: If item is dropped on different Nord/Boss it does mean it was moved, no need of questionmarks, valsgarde is only item that drops from more than 1 Nord/Boss the rest is singular (cav discluded).
fixed
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
You're better off keeping cav as a clear list, as I changed a lot of stuff around recently
Now i can see all the loot i will never have.
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
(21-01-2019, 03:28 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: You're better off keeping cav as a clear list, as I changed a lot of stuff around recently

When i did this with the Legendary Thread that's why i left out cav for this reason and in time just stopped doing it. 

How do you find out what has changed as a pleb? Well, you cant... I think Winter or whoever it was said like 50% of them were wrong after a year of starting from scratch. 

Is it really worth showing the info for were stuff has come from? All it does is make people salty saying "I wish i got this" "I'm so lucky i got this"...  When people should be happy that they got anything at all.

Think it's better knowing you got something rather than nothing over thinking you were lucky but could have been luckier. Sure most long term players have a good idea for were stuff will drop e.g.

Moj - Thor
Vals - any bot that has one on
etc..

Stuff like idk Wulfsbane is maybe a good example as it has no clear place to drop from and that's why it has changed over the years and will probably drop from Hodur at one point.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-01-2019, 04:54 AM)Woody Wrote:
(21-01-2019, 03:28 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: You're better off keeping cav as a clear list, as I changed a lot of stuff around recently

When i did this with the Legendary Thread that's why i left out cav for this reason and in time just stopped doing it. 

How do you find out what has changed as a pleb? Well, you cant... I think Winter or whoever it was said like 50% of them were wrong after a year of starting from scratch. 

Is it really worth showing the info for were stuff has come from? All it does is make people salty saying "I wish i got this" "I'm so lucky i got this"...  When people should be happy that they got anything at all.

Think it's better knowing you got something rather than nothing over thinking you were lucky but could have been luckier. Sure most long term players have a good idea for were stuff will drop e.g.

Moj - Thor
Vals - any bot that has one on
etc..

Stuff like idk Wulfsbane is maybe a good example as it has no clear place to drop from and that's why it has changed over the years and will probably drop from Hodur at one point.

Cav was in heavy need of some changes and the current drops probably wont switch arround that much. As for known loots on other modes, I think me and Terath haven't switched anything arround, we only added a couple
Yeah, when cav starts dropping stuff please post on the legendary item thread! Wink

Only 2 people looted from cav in 2018.... probally because people play the other modes way more.
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy