Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea Art
Hey anyone who cares, 

I was wondering if there was a thread with idea art for new weapons/items in game; if not I'd like to start one anyone can post on.

I cant figure out how to 3D model properly but I can work in Photoshop and I have a few ideas for things that I think would be interesting additions to the game so I'm gonna post them here, and anyone else is welcome to post art as well. Drawing on the PC can be difficult so my drawings are more just ideas than masterpieces. If anyone can 3D model and would like to take some of my ideas and use them for inspiration, feel free. Also, if you want to critique or have ideas of how to improve my drawings or have ideas of things to add, please participate as well. Smile

Here are a couple of my drawings and I'll continue to post as more ideas come to mind:

Xbow armor (Bannerguard armor?):  New Dragon Axe: Xbowman Sallet Ideas: Dragon Helmet Idea:
Royal Helmet (Credit-Woody):
Lion Helmet:
[Image: jNKFWjJ.jpg]
Loots:
Steel Stinger ~ 1/23/16
Gilded Bear Armour ~ 5/18/18
Defender Helmet ~ 6/8/2018
I made a thread about it where i asked for images that i can model.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Hey Sinner,
It's great that you decided to create this thread.
I really like the Xbow armor concept. If you would provide side view I could model this easily after exams.
As a 3D modeler I will watch your career with great interest.
Guess who's back?
Your designs are good.

Practice 3D modelling for a year or two and you can replace work alongside Terath.
It Looks really awesome Smile
(23-01-2019, 06:34 AM)Sinner Wrote: I cant figure out how to 3D model properly but I can work in Photoshop

As someone that works in illustrator quite a bit for work and other programs of that nature, I feel you... a lot lol.

Going from 2d to 3d is something that's hard to explain from a graphic designer's or however you learned it point of view. 
If you have been working in Ps/AI/Corel/ or whatever for years going to any modelling software will be harder than some new person. Maybe a way people can understand is it would be like learning to do something with your not dominant hand. 

Starting for me at least I found I could understand a lot of things but idk the simple things were hard like just the view of the project was a mess and took some time to get used to. I ended up reprogramming most of the shortcuts even the simple ones but in the end, i was never happy with my work. I new i could make a 2d version that looked 10x better in half the time... Looking at how good you are i would guess you are feeling the same and that's what holds you back maybe?

To master modelling, it takes longer than most 2d stuff. 

Seeing all the error's that you could fix but just dont have the time to learn how to model just for a hobby.  - Me 2017 ~ 2019

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
oooh i love this xbow armor, i would like to see it in different colors like red,green or blue
21.5.17 Ornate Bascinet
8.3.19   Volundr Greatsword
3.5.19   Dark Gothic Plate

Upgraded Legendarys
C-Leviathan´s Guard
BH-Defender Helmet
C-Volundr Greatsword
B-Gothic Greaves
C-Rupturer
C-Mortifer
C-Malice

My Shop: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=67919
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211997384/

a good Anvil does not fear the hammer
(23-01-2019, 04:19 PM)Rydell Wrote: Hey Sinner,
It's great that you decided to create this thread.
I really like the Xbow armor concept. If you would provide side view I could model this easily after exams.
As a 3D modeler I will watch your career with great interest.

I've already got a side view I just need to finish up a back view and I'll upload those as well
Loots:
Steel Stinger ~ 1/23/16
Side View for Bannerguard armor added. The back is next... Smile
Loots:
Steel Stinger ~ 1/23/16
Nice, nice, more creative ppl are certainly always welcome. Ty man.