Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban for a friend
My friend has dyslexia so he asked me to make this appeal for him.
We played this mod together quite a bit in 2016 and tried to come back to it recently but he is banned for some reason.
Neither of us can remember why, and there's no reason given for him being kicked from every server upon joining, but I assume it was for some trivial reason as neither of us ever hacked or exploited. If it is for swearing, being immature or disrespecting admins just know that it was 3 years ago and both me and my friend have matured a lot, and we simply just want to play this game together.

This is his steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107712401/
For the developers to take a look at your situation, it would probably be best if you posted your friend's ingame name (/ID?) so they can look up if he's actually banned and what reason was given for this action.
Bans aren't enforced via Steam but by banning your serial key from the NI-servers, so VAC or anything like that won't have an effect.
Hello dimi

Seems like you and your friend didn't really change much after all did you? Got reports on you already for bad language behavior, checked the logs and seen some very immature talks from you and player named SEXREX, and looking at your friends profile (which also shows up the maturity), I'm guessing that was your friend right there, so if he's really banned he's also ban evading? Not really a positive start-over. Might want to elaborate on that?
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(23-01-2019, 08:56 AM)Nka19 Wrote: Hello dimi

Seems like you and your friend didn't really change much after all did you? Got reports on you already for bad language behavior, checked the logs and seen some very immature talks from you and player named SEXREX, and looking at your friends profile (which also shows up the maturity), I'm guessing that was your friend right there, so if he's really banned he's also ban evading? Not really a positive start-over. Might want to elaborate on that?

The guy was flaming me for not doing what he wanted, I didn't respond for like 10 minutes but he persisted making out as though wiping was completely my fault (there was 6 players on mostly low lvl and we were wiping on wave 10), just because he wasn't typing curse words doesn't mean he wasn't being toxic. I got sick of it so I just typed some dumb shit and that was it. 
SEXREX isn't my friend from before either he's my little brother who's only ever played native.
It really seems like this game could do with more players, I don't care if you server mute us all we would just really like to all play together again.
(23-01-2019, 08:07 AM)Noname Wrote: For the developers to take a look at your situation, it would probably be best if you posted your friend's ingame name (/ID?) so they can look up if he's actually banned and what reason was given for this action.
Bans aren't enforced via Steam but by banning your serial key from the NI-servers, so VAC or anything like that won't have an effect.

This.
Friend's ID was jimjames45 btw
(23-01-2019, 09:41 AM)dimi Wrote: Friend's ID was jimjames45 btw

you need the numbers from the website mate,charater numbers are your Nord Invasion ID.

https://nordinvasion.com
(23-01-2019, 11:10 AM)Nethheru Wrote:
(23-01-2019, 09:41 AM)dimi Wrote: Friend's ID was jimjames45 btw

you need the numbers from the website mate,charater numbers are your Nord Invasion ID.

https://nordinvasion.com

A name is sufficient for us
(23-01-2019, 09:36 AM)dimi Wrote:
(23-01-2019, 08:56 AM)Nka19 Wrote: Hello dimi

The guy was flaming me for not doing what he wanted, I didn't respond for like 10 minutes but he persisted making out as though wiping was completely my fault (there was 6 players on mostly low lvl and we were wiping on wave 10), just because he wasn't typing curse words doesn't mean he wasn't being toxic. I got sick of it so I just typed some dumb shit and that was it. 
SEXREX isn't my friend from before either he's my little brother who's only ever played native.
It really seems like this game could do with more players, I don't care if you server mute us all we would just really like to all play together again.

Yes, I have noticed he was concerned your gameplay will wipe the run and got toxic about it, but your follow up actions will pretty much get you joining your friend very soon if continued in such matter, so I advice you to re-think before blowing off if someone annoys you. I understand someone warning/preventing you to play how you want can be annoying but as you've seen it was for a reason and team-work is important and could have discussed the matter and find a common solution instead of ignoring and going on flame spree.

As for jimjames45, he's indeed been banned and kicked several times for very bad language. Even tho he should be making his own ban appeal, await a developer for his decision.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
To dimi

I would rather have jimjames45 make the unban request in person.