Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Class Ratios?
Is there a way to see how many people of a certain class there are in the game as of now? I am asking this out of curiosity but also by the desire to know how many Archers there are in relation to Infantry as im trying to form an understanding of how popular some classes are, and some aren´t.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
Join a full server and count. Repeat.
devs can

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-02-2019, 10:39 AM)Soviet Wrote: Join a full server and count. Repeat.

Should I count a pikeman with crossbow as a pikeman or a crossbowman?
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Winter gave us a brief overview as I was interessted in it aswell about a year ago...

Was about the total numbers of Heroes made.
I belive we had like 450 Wardens and just 8 Hoplites at that point with everything else inbetween. Would be interessting to have those numbers listed again.

Edit: Thats total made Heroes and not active played classes. Some might have 16 Heroes, others 10 and some just 1.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(02-02-2019, 11:36 AM)PioPio Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 10:39 AM)Soviet Wrote: Join a full server and count. Repeat.

Should I count a pikeman with crossbow as a pikeman or a crossbowman?

you should count it as an unholy abomination and delete your account
Quote:Is there a way to see how many people of a certain class there are in the game as of now? I am asking this out of curiosity but also by the desire to know how many Archers there are in relation to Infantry as im trying to form an understanding of how popular some classes are, and some aren´t.

Not the most updated document, but you can find ratios here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(06-02-2019, 05:34 AM)Swadius Wrote:
Quote:Is there a way to see how many people of a certain class there are in the game as of now? I am asking this out of curiosity but also by the desire to know how many Archers there are in relation to Infantry as im trying to form an understanding of how popular some classes are, and some aren´t.

Not the most updated document, but you can find ratios here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

That's over 3 years old as i couldn't find my own character there.

I would say from most popular to least are..

Warden
Master Peltast
Chosen Marksman
Pavise Champion
Zweihander
Royal Guard
Marauder
Legionaire
Halbadier
Repeater

Last are very low pop with activity atleast but much around the same
Hoplite , Juggernaut and Aventure, Ranger.

Warden, MP are by far the most popular classes played in the game with only Crossbow hero's getting some love by players recently.

This could all be wrong but from what i've seen in active servers this is how the list goes.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

(06-02-2019, 10:32 AM)Kura Wrote: That's over 3 years old as i couldn't find my own character there.
Well, they can't submit information for you...
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.