Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sharing things between your characters
For example: if you play as CM and Repeaterman and you have most of the things for them in one piece (helmet, armour, boots, gauntlets as in my case), then it would be very convenient if after the trade between characters, things were installed on the site in slots automatically. This makes it easier to change characters in the game and spends less time.
Sorry for bad English~
[Image: 213b74a59400.png]
(15-02-2019, 12:39 PM)Andragora Wrote: For example: if you play as CM and Repeaterman and you have most of the things for them in one piece (helmet, armour, boots, gauntlets as in my case), then it would be very convenient if after the trade between characters, things were installed on the site in slots automatically. This makes it easier to change characters in the game and spends less time.
Sorry for bad English~

I like that idea. Maybe it could be one big inventory for a account. The items are classlocked anyways so Tongue
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=70725

didn't need to go far m8

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(15-02-2019, 01:02 PM)Woody Wrote: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=70725

didn't need to go far m8

I think the all in one inventory is possible but the not leaving to change a char is it what they cant do Tongue
(15-02-2019, 01:08 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:
(15-02-2019, 01:02 PM)Woody Wrote: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=70725

didn't need to go far m8

I think the all in one inventory is possible but the not leaving to change a char is it what they cant do Tongue

read the last post dumb dumb

(15-02-2019, 01:10 PM)Woody Wrote:
(15-02-2019, 01:08 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:

didn't need to go far m8

read the last post dumb dumb

Yea, but that doesnt mean its uncodeble. But we also had a feature request for the switching without leaving few time ago. So my post was correct Tongue
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
No. You said it's possible but that's not the answer the op wants.

"The initial plan was to make it open yes, but sadly our web developers have limited time on their hands to finish it" - Kaas

It's not happening any time soon or at all.

I think this was first brought up in 2013, and according to a Dev, effort wasn't put in until 2018. As a side note, remember this?

(21-05-2017, 07:32 AM)Kip Wrote: The other is a major rewrite of how the website works behind the scenes.  This rewrite is already underway and will allow for features such as the long-desired "unified inventory" across all the characters on your account.  It is still too early for an ETA on either of these projects but we are looking forward to releasing them!

The moral of the story: They will only promise this when they need money.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.