Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

About the slayer armour.
Can the slayer armour pls be optional instead of replacing reinforced halfplate.
I'ts really out of place with the estetics of nordinvesion, with how little armour it actualy shows off.
The major gaps in between the armour plates and lack of chainmail makes it feel more like a cosplay costume then midieval armour.
The textures also make it look like plastic painted over with grey paint.
I don't have a problem with the armour being in nordinvasion.
I jus't dont like the look of the armour and would rather have the reinforced halfplate.
ye away with this anime shit

[Image: Unbenannt.png]
can you post more screens, with female model as well. I wanna see
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(17-02-2019, 03:16 PM)GreenShadow Wrote: ye away with this anime shit

I think such a reply is just unnecessary and no proper critic. Who ever modeled this armour put a lot of work into it and deserves some respect. It might not fit the general armour styles and it'd be a good point if you had listed this as one but saying "ye away with this anime shit" takes the whole authority, so you might adapt your reply to the level of this thread. Thank you
I also think it looks really good... don't @ me  Sleepy
23.02.2018 - Brigadine Plated Red 
10.02.2019 - Rupturer
30.12.2019 - Legacy
14.03.2020 - Leviathan's Helmet
05.02.2021 - Illustrious
12.02.2021 - Brigadine plated Red
20.03.2021 - Rending Bolts
21.05.2021 - Pike of Kings
I also like the armour style. A new texture might solve the problem of the plastic look. And tbh the swadian full plate doesn‘t look better atm.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
"netflix adaptation meme"

Eh I like the armour but ye its trying to be to 1 to 1 with the original.

If it was like same texture as half plate or something like that it would look a little less out of place.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

That not because you don't like it that its the case for everyone you are not alone on this mod
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/slayer-a...b11ba9f615

Better look at it

(17-02-2019, 09:27 PM)Woody Wrote: If it was like same texture as half plate or something like that it would look a little less out of place.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Imo there isn't enough Anime armours in ni oh and legendary katana please ty
Loots: 18
(17-02-2019, 09:02 PM)Lucien Wrote:

I think such a reply is just unnecessary and no proper critic. Who ever modeled this armour put a lot of work into it and deserves some respect. It might not fit the general armour styles and it'd be a good point if you had listed this as one but saying "ye away with this anime shit" takes the whole authority, so you might adapt your reply to the level of this thread. Thank you
I also think it looks really good... don't @ me  Sleepy
Exactly this, Terath has put a lot of work into this great model, which was only intended as a fun project of his favourite anime. It was also his first attempt to model full armor. The armor itself was originally not intented to be in NI, but it was asked into it by few people in community.

Making models takes a lot of time.... Me Zocki and Terath do this for free in our spare time and comments like this can be really disencouraging to artists. We put our heart into this, to satisfy all of you and usually we expect opinios to help us improve. So please at least try to include constructive feedback.

(17-02-2019, 09:57 PM)Quail Wrote: Imo there isn't enough Anime armours in ni oh and legendary katana please ty

You forgot about Prince Sword Big Grin
Guess who's back?