Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Juggernaughts and other suggestions..
Something needs to be done with this class. I get the idea of it being an unstoppable force on the battlefield being able to take tons of damage throughout a fight, yet it's probably the worst of all the different hero classes. It has no special weapons, all the armour that makes it unique is barely better than the armour of other hero classes and it has no niche to fill.. The Juggernaut should be the class that takes on the big targets in close combat, where the RG holds enemies in a choke point, the Zweihander should be doing all the damage ripping apart enemies that enter the choke point behind the protection of the RG. The Legionary should be a support class, able to take out enemies at an intermediate range with thrown projectiles, but also able to help slash or fill the gap if a shielder falls. That leaves the Juggernaut to do what..? I think as stated above the Jugg should be the one that takes on the big targets, able to take massive amounts of damage and stay in the fight. How would this work? Well I have a few suggestions:

1. Make armour for the Jugg more powerful and more easily available without needing tons of money or luck to get it, considering it's a vital part of the Jugg's class.
  2. Make armour for the Jugg FAR superior to anything else, it should be extremely strong but should also make the player slow (and I mean on the closer side to walking, Juggs should be SLOW).. 
  3. This idea of a slow hulking monster should also apply to weapons, heavy 2 handed weapons should be the Jugg's speciality including heavy mauls, resulting in enemies being knocked down however due to the slowness of the weapon and the Jugg resulting in less overall damage output compared to that of a Zwei. (it would also be cool if the Jugg got access to weapons that did more AOE damage, not in the sense of massive damage, but when a Jugg swings his weapon it would knock down 3-4 enemies at once.)
  4. The Jugg should be the last one standing when all the defences have fallen, and as it will be slow and will have to take on lots of targets, I suggest this class be the only one that has regenerative healing on it's own main health bar and have it's health modified by it's total armour. Now this will have to be balanced and I don't suggest having a Jugg regain so much health that they can swing non-stop. But it should be enough to heal the Jugg after taking low levels of damage from arrows, and should be enough to heal sufficiently when blocking enemy attacks.
Some other ideas I have:
  1. Kneeling. This would make the use of pavise shields more useful, it would also allow shielders to duck down and block, allowing for more room for slashers and pole-arm users to get involved in holding the front.
Other ideas and critiques are welcome Smile.
I think you over estimate how good the other 3 classes are compared to jug.

Zwei eg

Armour that's lighter and only slightly better.

A sword that is only 1 cut better and sum speed and some length. Also got a 2nd mode but that came a bit irrelevant when normal 2hs now have a better stab animation.

A hammer that seems eh over powered but that's if you compared it to moj. We are missing a all heroes hammer we have the (ab) but we don't have the (dur). Will be a lot closer to the stats of ironsong if we ever see it.

I've said in the past I want jugg to have almost 100 armour from just the body plate however I also said it should get a LOT slower. What your asking for is just a straight up buff which I don't think it needs.

I've suggested moving the damage reduction to all parts of the body which kaas I think said is possible. Adding leather gloves were bugged and had 1 damage reduction. Def boots are a joke atm seen them go for pennies... imagine if they came with some damage reduction (4-5%).

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Agreeing with you.

Playing as juggernaut is extremely frustrating, even with the best set ingame.
You maybe can take one or two hits more than other inf heroes, but that's already it.

My thoughts on this class is, it's the most useless inf heroe besides of the zweihander class ofc.
Add +20 ironflesh
28lvl Attacker 15lvl Defender Max Support
Loot:
01.01.2018 Dragon Halberd
03.05.2018 Dragon Arrows 
21.05.2018 Dark gothic gauntlets
Prob I have with the Jugg is it has no niche to fill, and the hero description that it's given doesn't fit how it functions in reality. Shielder shields, does what it's supposed to. Legionary is a bit of a skirmisher melee character which it also does well. Zwei is primarily a slasher, it should do massive damage but should be quite vulnerable to taking hits. The Jugg is just a standard melee character with barely better armour than the other classes, and the best armour is so expensive It'd take me years of playing non-stop to get it all. The Jugg should be a disruptive force on incoming attackers, it should be able to walk out in the frontline and slam 3 or 4 AI to the ground, not doing much damage but slowing them down enough to allow the team to wittle them down before they hit the shielders. And when most people die, they should be the last ones who have the health and resistance left to grab a tome and do a last ditch save of the group... IMO. Their damage should be that of a normal commando, all their strength should lie in their resistance to damage, heavy armour, tons of health and health regen, as well as having weapons that cause AOE knockdowns.

(17-02-2019, 07:27 PM)Woody Wrote: I think you over estimate how good the other 3 classes are compared to jug.

Zwei eg

Armour that's lighter and only slightly better.

A sword that is only 1 cut better and sum speed and some length. Also got a 2nd mode but that came a bit irrelevant when normal 2hs now have a better stab animation.

A hammer that seems eh over powered but that's if you compared it to moj. We are missing a all heroes hammer we have the (ab) but we don't have the (dur). Will be a lot closer to the stats of ironsong if we ever see it.

I've said in the past I want jugg to have almost 100 armour from just the body plate however I also said it should get a LOT slower. What your asking for is just a straight up buff which I don't think it needs.

I've suggested moving the damage reduction to all parts of the body which kaas I think said is possible. Adding leather gloves were bugged and had 1 damage reduction. Def boots are a joke atm seen them go for pennies... imagine if they came with some damage reduction (4-5%).
A buff and a nerf, but it defiantly needs something of a buff as it's the worst hero by far atm. What I'm suggesting is hero roles that actually serve to fulfil certain niches. The all rounder is the Legionnaire, not as heavily armoured, but can throw projectiles well and has okay all around stats. The Royal Shielder is the blocker, can soak up massive amounts of damage through powerful shields. Zwei should be buffed to be more of a glass cannon, lighter armour but can cause serious damage with their weapons. Jugg needs to be slowed a bit, and should get more resistance to damage if that be by armour or by a massive ironflesh buff, it should get more health or a serious amount of health regen. My suggestion is it gets a bit of everything, slightly better armour at lower prices and higher prices, less damage and slower speed, more health and some health regen with a special weapon only for Juggs that causes AOE knockdown.
You say jugg is the worst hero so question. How many heroes do you have? Or you just guessing from numbers?

I can tell you heroes like Sentinel vs the other 3 and hoplite vs the other 3 are having a harder time than jugg.

For you complaining about prices being unreachable etc... that's not going to happen in a free market. Just because a class is good at 1 thing doesn't mean that thing should be cheaper.

I don't see you saying warden bows should be cheaper just because it's there weapon.

(17-02-2019, 08:32 PM)Woody Wrote: You say jugg is the worst hero so question. How many heros do you have? Or you just guessing from numbers?

I can tell you heros like Sentinel vs the other 3 and hoplite vs the other 3 are having a harder time than jugg.

For you complaining about prices that's not going to happen in a free market. Just because a class is good a 1 thing dosen't mean that thing should be cheaper.

I don't see you saying warden bows should be cheaper just because it's there weopon.

Also goes for Aven... they others bring superior XBows or can shield... Aven can bring better melee and thats about it.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(17-02-2019, 08:38 PM)Julia. Wrote:
(17-02-2019, 08:32 PM)Woody Wrote: You say jugg is the worst hero so question. How many heros do you have? Or you just guessing from numbers?

I can tell you heros like Sentinel vs the other 3 and hoplite vs the other 3 are having a harder time than jugg.

For you complaining about prices that's not going to happen in a free market. Just because a class is good a 1 thing dosen't mean that thing should be cheaper.

I don't see you saying warden bows should be cheaper just because it's there weopon.

Also goes for Aven... they others bring superior XBows or can shield... Aven can bring better melee and thats about it.

Was going to say him but at least he has speed over the others. All he needs is lighter armour like pol/tsa.

(17-02-2019, 08:42 PM)Woody Wrote:
(17-02-2019, 08:38 PM)Julia. Wrote:

Was going to say him but at least he has speed over the others. All he needs is lighter armour like pol/tsa.

But with the current state Repeaters are still able to kite way easier than an Aven in the end. I agree thou, lighter armor would be nice!
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Well alia is what 12w same with dead shot the eagle we both have is 3w + its easier to kite with.

Have soloed normal but sure I could just about do hard. Thats if I could be fucked switching the map on AU and its so slow vs warden etc..