Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request - BoS_CzlowiekKot
(19-02-2019, 06:13 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: You are digging your own grave lad.
Just because you think a word is not racist, doesn't mean the the general populations' view of the word shares the vision of yours. As I quote from the Wikipedia (thanks for the link); "Many people consider the terms to be equally pejorative, and the use of nigga both in and outside black communities remains controversial" still means that not everyone has accepted the word to be used without consequences. It therefor violates two of our rules;
1. Do not insult other players - interact in a way that is respectful of other users.
2. There will be zero tolerance for discrimination. Respect everyone, regardless of their race, religion, nationality, age, gender, or sexual orientation, in-game level. This list is not exhaustive.

Please mature a bit more and understand that what you might say violates our rules. Don't come up with some smart-ass excuse with testimonials of two black rappers to justify a word that still has a controversial meaning. Don't be an idiot.

I don't think that general populations' view is that the word is racist. It is widely and casually used in hip hop, 2 rappers I've mentioned are just an example. I know that there is controversy around the word, but there is controversy around just about any subject. Anyone can find something offensive, do you think this is rational?

Rule 1:
- who exactly did I insult? I was referencing a funny video (I understand that not everyone had to watch it) in a situation where the last player was facing last few bots. It wasn't meant to be insulting and it wasn't directed specifically towards anyone.
Rule 2:
- who did I discriminate against? The video I referenced was not about "race, religion, nationality, age, gender, or sexual orientation". Neither the video nor my intentions were to discriminate against anyone.

If I was black and I played with a black friend of mine, would you ban us both for casually using it, because someone else was offended?
I don't think this is mature at all. I didn't come up with any excuses, the word is casually used nowadays (the man in the video for instance).

From my point of view, I was banned for a joke someone didn't understand coming from a culture that someone doesn't understand.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - BoS_CzlowiekKot - by CzlowiekKot - 19-02-2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Unban request - BoS_CzlowiekKot - by Kaasovic - 19-02-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Unban request - BoS_CzlowiekKot - by CzlowiekKot - 19-02-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: Unban request - BoS_CzlowiekKot - by Kaasovic - 19-02-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Unban request - BoS_CzlowiekKot - by Kaasovic - 20-02-2019, 06:46 PM