Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request - Bagins_Zwei
I used inappropriate language in game when eluding to the fact that Odin had some damn good foot work and broke my ankles like Michael Jordan, I meant the word in jest and only in jest. I am surprised that someone took the time to report me over this as it was quite obviously a passing comment not aimed at any individual (unless you count Odin) and definitely not serious, guess they must know that I'm white and I don't have a "pass". But isn't that racist in itself ?  Confused  

Regardless of this I apologies for my miss step and will most definitely keep my language more in check in the future as I did not realize the line was so fine "There will be zero tolerance for discrimination." <--- now i know Tongue

I have checked up on the rules to make sure I don't make anymore mistakes Big Grin

Thanks, Bagbob
You also can ask for the ban to be lifted on or after 19th March 2019.

If you continue to harass reporting players I will extent your Ban.
(19-02-2019, 11:19 PM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: You also can ask for the ban to be lifted on or after 19th March 2019.

If you continue to harass reporting players I will extent your Ban.

noted as of now

edit: just realized that's a month and its feb lol, oooof a month for that, fair enough tho ur mod
Kaasovic - "Of course there is some leniency in the enforcement of the rules, as sometimes it just gets outright ridiculous."
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...#pid317074

Banned for a whole month for using the word (although wrongly) as a compliment seems a little ridiculous to me tbh. I've been playing Nord invasion since something like 2015 and haven't been banned for anything before, the most trouble I think I've got in is leaving to eat my dinner in the middle of a run (i was back before the run ended) back in 2015-16 and getting kicked for it which is fair enough. I am not a known trouble maker and this is a first time offence of this kind... I enjoy the mod and try to be a positive member of its community.

I don't mean or want to seem arrogant by quoting like this but I would ask that you at least re-consider the length of the ban, I'm not asking that it be revoked all together it just seems like a long time to wait to play again for one miss placed yet intently comical passing comment.
I can reconsider the length of the Ban. [usually it goes up]

But I am not going to reconsider. Do not post here again until the 19th March 2019.
Posting for Unban
Hi

Your account has been unbanned.

Make sure to follow the rules of NordInvasion and do not get into trouble.

Repeat offenders will be dealt with swiftly.