Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Save stats after leaving a Server
It would be neat seeing stats saving after leaving a server and having a visual recognition, that you have been playing on this server before. 

I know this is possible, because in Full Invasion 2 they already have implemented such a feature:

[Image: stats-save.png]
(24-02-2019, 06:33 PM)GreenShadow Wrote: It would be neat seeing stats saving after leaving a server and having a visual recognition, that you have been playing on this server before. 

I know this is possible, because in Full Invasion 2 they already have implemented such a feature:

Why tho? Just to see after you got back ho much kills or deaths you have? I think thats not important and the coding devs should invets the time for other coding stuff.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(24-02-2019, 06:44 PM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote:
(24-02-2019, 06:33 PM)GreenShadow Wrote: It would be neat seeing stats saving after leaving a server and having a visual recognition, that you have been playing on this server before. 

Why tho? Just to see after you got back ho much kills or deaths you have? I think thats not important and the coding devs should invets the time for other coding stuff.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_Experience

If you understand what I mean
(24-02-2019, 06:51 PM)GreenShadow Wrote:
(24-02-2019, 06:44 PM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_Experience

If you understand what I mean

I think you still can rember on which server you played Tongue
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Appreciate the request, but this is not something we want to implement (yet).