Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Useless weapons?
So, I recently had an Eastern Short Sword crafted thinking that the stats given here: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=65402 might be wrong, but it turns out that there is indeed no point in using it as its stats are much lower than those of the Frostfang.

I guess the same could be said about the Avenger and the Vindicator (even though the difference in stats there is smaller). Probably other such examples exist too.

So what I'm saying is - if there is no point in crafting these weapons other than using them for legendary upgrades, then maybe they need a bit of rebalancing ? Wink
Surely some gear needs some changes and it's always been like that. With mod updates this balancing takes place in some degree. Perhaps you might suggest the changes in details, it is pretty likely Devs might give it a look.
Swadian Courage and Swadian Perserverance have about the same issue.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
It's from them being cheaper at one point and i don't think the stats change when the crafting did.

It would be like if Tracker Hood was the same crafting cost as Royal/Bear and still had it same stats.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(25-02-2019, 07:41 AM)Bobo Wrote: Surely some gear needs some changes and it's always been like that. With mod updates this balancing takes place in some degree. Perhaps you might suggest the changes in details, it is pretty likely Devs might give it a look.

Well, I think one way to do it is to make the shorter weapons (Vindicator, Eastern Short Sword, Swadian Perseverance) faster, and maybe give them slightly less damage (1-2c) if the the difference in speed is too substantial. Swadian Perseverance is already slightly faster than the Swadian Courage but I don't think the 1 point difference in speed makes up for the 21 points difference in reach Wink