Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you want more of these?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
18.75%
6 18.75%
Yes, but also with Maps etc.
37.50%
12 37.50%
No!
43.75%
14 43.75%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unofficial Modelling Contest | With rewards
Will there be any sort of official modelling contest at any point?
My personal concern is that, upon entering the contest with a model, the rewards don't feel appropriate; don't get me wrong in the way that 400k-1m are too little of a price.
I can only agree that modellers should not be put into an absolutely superior position in terms of acquiring items/wealth/..., but even if recognition is all one asks for in return, this only ever happens by receiving the Contributor tag on the forums and actively requires others to know about it beforehand (eg. ingame).

From my point of view, there is hardly anything to compensate for the creativity and effort put into the model but gaining access to the model itself in one way or another.
I suggest the following: Host modelling contests where players can enter their own models and allow certain tiers of participants to receive a (non-tradeable) cosmetic variant of their model as a custom retexture/slightly altered version.
This way, players are not granted any kind of financial benefit but merely get the recognition they deserve by being able to show off their own work directly in the game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unofficial Modelling Contest | With rewards - by Noname - 26-02-2019, 09:52 PM